Do you scare to face to face death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plants aren't afraid of death.

Animals aren't afraid of death.

We are afraid of death ?? What gives? :dunno2: :locked:

Maybe the more appropriate question would be "Are u afraid of how u die?"

Death itself is nothing but the dying process is what I am afraid of. I hope it is painless for me. :Ohno:

I am not afraid to die. I am ready to go Home to be with Jesus. Keep pray and read the Bible - this will give you His Comfort when you are facin' your death or in the process of dyin'.

I died once and I came back to life. Feel nothing but I do know what is dying alike, it is more alike u have to go thru all process before u depart your life. U have to go thru life review. All memories will flash back at u right before u dies. Some of them were good and some of them were bad. If anyone who want to be saved and forgave but they need to look at their own life review to see where they had sinned against God. Then ur free.

I'm not afraid to die. We all die soon or later. That's part of life and death.

I understand what Jesus said but do Jesus said as today.

"I understand you make mistake, it ok." NOPE..

IT SAY REPENT AND DO NOT REPEATING!

Many not get the idea of the word repent, part is about turn from sin. But the cross itself. Book of works shown only on Great White Throne Judgment. Our works was nailed to the cross. Tho, christians will be judge by their obedience will of God or disobedience, more you obey, the reward will be given, living disobedience, the reward will be loss. Who doesn't make mistakes? Even white lie, gossip, two faces, act nice but inside bitterness, and etc, the cross paid it off for our sins in the past, present and the future. Jesus knows our weaknesses. Clearer senses about repenting is position, turn from position of death and sin (power) into the light of God and cleansing daily. Ask God for strength everyday, when fail, go to Him and ask Him to forgive. Like in the OT, after the well known story of King David and Bathsheba and he confessed his wrong doing, did afterward, King David stop sinning? No, he did not, he sinned even worse cost other lives and families. Remember, in a christian faith, we will suffer consequences if we sin. But when bad things happen always mean we sinned, no, it did not. We make choices every aspect of life, either obey or disobey, or better word, do it God's way or your own?

No, I not fear death, bec I know Christ in me and even my weaknesses, I made alot of mistakes, but lately, I have seen God shown me what I went wrong, but yet, He's still disciplines me and yet, inspite, some christians I know exaggerate my sins and make it appear how it happen and etc, but only God knows my heart and struggles, but thanks the Lord for His Blood that covers my humongous sins in my life.

I am not afraid to die. I am ready to go Home to be with Jesus. Keep pray and read the Bible - this will give you His Comfort when you are facin' your death or in the process of dyin'.

Amen! Me too!! :angel: Dance with Jesus Christ Forever! Hallejuah!

There is not making idea of word repent, Jesus said about repent
Matthew 4:17 said:
From that time on Jesus began to preach, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near."

So if one of us make mistake and we need to practice and not repeating. If we do one sin and happen the Jesus return to Earth. We can't repent because it is too late.

It is not my way, it God's life, if that disagree-able. then tore the bible page that say repent.

He want all of us do grow in good not the sin.

So it the point to be ok and God understand for our costs of mistake?:eek3:

Many not get the idea of the word repent, part is about turn from sin. But the cross itself. Book of works shown only on Great White Throne Judgment. Our works was nailed to the cross. Tho, christians will be judge by their obedience will of God or disobedience, more you obey, the reward will be given, living disobedience, the reward will be loss. Who doesn't make mistakes? Even white lie, gossip, two faces, act nice but inside bitterness, and etc, the cross paid it off for our sins in the past, present and the future. Jesus knows our weaknesses. Clearer senses about repenting is position, turn from position of death and sin (power) into the light of God and cleansing daily. Ask God for strength everyday, when fail, go to Him and ask Him to forgive. Like in the OT, after the well known story of King David and Bathsheba and he confessed his wrong doing, did afterward, King David stop sinning? No, he did not, he sinned even worse cost other lives and families. Remember, in a Christian faith, we will suffer consequences if we sin. But when bad things happen always mean we sinned, no, it did not. We make choices every aspect of life, either obey or disobey, or better word, do it God's way or your own?

There is not making idea of word repent, Jesus said about repent

So if one of us make mistake and we need to practice and not repeating. If we do one sin and happen the Jesus return to Earth. We can't repent because it is too late.

It is not my way, it God's life, if that disagree-able. then tore the bible page that say repent.

He want all of us do grow in good not the sin.

So it the point to be ok and God understand for our costs of mistake?:eek3:

Right, but what better word what Jesus is saying, put your power, sinfulness upon Him, you can't do your own to make it right to go to heaven, let Christ Himself take care everything about you. If someone makes mistakes when Jesus comes back, for those who are in Christ, still will be caught up, but the reward will be lessen.

Extremely Exactly! Matthew 25:1-13, Be ready!! John the baptized preached them must repent!! and story ten Girls, Five of the girls were foolish. Five of the girls were wise. Good one example! KJV

1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

2 And five of them were wise, and five [were] foolish.

3 They that [were] foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

9 But the wise answered, saying, [Not so]; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

---------------------------

NIV

Matthew 25:1-13

The Parable of the Ten Virgins

1"At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4The wise, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.

6"At midnight the cry rang out: 'Here's the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!'

7"Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8The foolish ones said to the wise, 'Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.'

9" 'No,' they replied, 'there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.'

10"But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.

11"Later the others also came. 'Sir! Sir!' they said. 'Open the door for us!'

12"But he replied, 'I tell you the truth, I don't know you.'

13"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: five!

Yeah, that parable I like the picture what is about, oil represent Holy Spirit, I can't give another person Holy Spirit. If you never recieve Christ as your personal Savior, and when time comes, its too late. Only God gives the Holy Spirit to those who call upon His name.

Yeah, that parable I like the picture what is about, oil represent Holy Spirit, I can't give another person Holy Spirit. If you never recieve Christ as your personal Savior, and when time comes, its too late. Only God gives the Holy Spirit to those who call upon His name.

True! Amen! :angel: It is a important Jesus Christ's blood in your heart!

I want be clear what you are saying...

Once we accept Jesus as our Savior.

Where did the bible say reward will be lessen? There is no lessen, God explained and clear as Jesus said the same what Heaven of Father said.

Practice immortal sexual, adultery, murder, and betray will not go into Heaven of God.

It didn't said as whatever we do and we get lessen reward from Heaven of God.

If you have that said about reward will be lessen. I would like to see that bible you can tell me.

Right, but what better word what Jesus is saying, put your power, sinfulness upon Him, you can't do your own to make it right to go to heaven, let Christ Himself take care everything about you. If someone makes mistakes when Jesus comes back, for those who are in Christ, still will be caught up, but the reward will be lessen.

I personally believe that IDEAFSPY's belief claims "Salvation lost if someone is backslidding from the Lord" IDEAFSPY's belief claims to emphaze "REPENT" but do not know what is between right and wrong on "SALVATION"

Obviously, IDEAFSPY attends to Assembly of God church which teaches salvation lost if someone is backslidding and does not repent. I am disagreed with Assembly of God's doctrine. IDEAFSPY needs to dig up GOD's word in bible by himself instead of depending on Pastor's teaching at Assembly of GOD church.

Lets saying that once a person who pray to receive Jesus as Savior into heart and it is offically sealed on person's heart by Holy Spirit therefore his/her name already is written in BOOK OF LIFE everlasting which CAN'T remove it from BOOK OF LIFE....... that means it is everlasting life and can't remove salvation off from heart if a person does backslidden from GOD.. When a person gets back with GOD and already repent/forgives in GOD's eye therefore still be in BOOK OF LIFE.

I am not officially as group or relate with Assembly of God.

I am non denomination and doesn't follow any denomination.

The bible is the life of truth. If that wrong or something. Again, I want see that verse about it.

I personally believe that IDEAFSPY's belief claims "Salvation lost if someone is backslidding from the Lord" IDEAFSPY's belief claims to emphaze "REPENT" but do not know what is between right and wrong on "SALVATION"

Obviously, IDEAFSPY attends to Assembly of God church which teaches salvation lost if someone is backslidding and does not repent. I am disagreed with Assembly of God's doctrine. IDEAFSPY needs to dig up GOD's word in bible by himself instead of depending on Pastor's teaching at Assembly of GOD church.

Lets saying that once a person who pray to receive Jesus as Savior into heart and it is offically sealed on person's heart by Holy Spirit therefore his/her name already is written in BOOK OF LIFE everlasting which CAN'T remove it from BOOK OF LIFE....... that means it is everlasting life and can't remove salvation off from heart if a person does backslidden from GOD.. When a person gets back with GOD and already repent/forgives in GOD's eye therefore still be in BOOK OF LIFE.

"In whom you also trusted, after that you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also, after that you believed, you were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise." Ephesians 1:13

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:9

"For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay stubble; Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide which he hath build thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire." 1 Corithians 3:11-15

A person have served the Lord or not served the Lord. Depending on a person's motivation for GOD, GOD will test every person's work how much work is weigh on like gold, silver, stones and hays, sticks and wood. It will tell you how much it is but their salvation is still on GOD's hands holding no matter if a person is backslidding which a person's works show either hays, sticks or wood. REMEMBER A PERSON NEVER LOST SALVATION!

I am not officially as group or relate with Assembly of God.

I am non denomination and doesn't follow any denomination.

The bible is the life of truth. If that wrong or something. Again, I want see that verse about it.

IDEAFSPY, a source is informed that you attend Assembly of God church in Okla City, OK That is why I know the doctrine of Assembly of God through few friends of mine including few deaf pastors in some years.

Yeah, some believes you will lose salvation which does not say in the scriptures, I have a book called " Eternal Security, Can You Be Sure?" written by Dr. Charles Stanley, he grew up thought you could lose salvation, and he studied very deeply and found out, you don't and he also quote some scriptures why some believe you lose salvation and point out what is all about. It's a good book. Remember, ideafspy, what Paul said about the test by fire, this isn't about losing salvation, it's about losing the rewards. Not, punish by sins, bec your punishments of sins is already on the cross, but as your serving, is what you will be testing, if its real serving or dishonesty or egoistic or anything, it can be expose the hidden part. In Gal 5, list all the sinfullness which saying you will be lose the blessings, not salvation. So, name one person in this life does not do any of those. I have not met, not even one, passed all of that.

Yeah, some believes you will lose salvation which does not say in the scriptures, I have a book called " Eternal Security, Can You Be Sure?" written by Dr. Charles Stanley, he grew up thought you could lose salvation, and he studied very deeply and found out, you don't and he also quote some scriptures why some believe you lose salvation and point out what is all about. It's a good book. Remember, ideafspy, what Paul said about the test by fire, this isn't about losing salvation, it's about losing the rewards. Not, punish by sins, bec your punishments of sins is already on the cross, but as your serving, is what you will be testing, if its real serving or dishonesty or egoistic or anything, it can be expose the hidden part. In Gal 5, list all the sinfullness which saying you will be lose the blessings, not salvation. So, name one person in this life does not do any of those. I have not met, not even one, passed all of that.

story_jesushead_cnn.jpg

"Are you sure?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back