Looking for Deaf Lawyer for Divorce Parents

PePe LePew

Reaction score
My fiance is in the needs of a Deaf Lawyer in urgent. We cannot find a Deaf Lawyer for Divorce couple with children situation.

My fiance was told to get a Lawyer which his situation is serious.

Does anyone here know where we can find a Deaf Lawyer for the Divorce parents with Childrens ?

I hope you can help my fiance....Thank You!

My fiance is in the needs of a Deaf Lawyer in urgent. We cannot find a Deaf Lawyer for Divorce couple with children situation.

My fiance was told to get a Lawyer which his situation is serious.

Does anyone here know where we can find a Deaf Lawyer for the Divorce parents with Childrens ?

I hope you can help my fiance....Thank You!

Check with your local Legal Aid Society, or the local lawyer's professional association, or the state agency repsonsible for licensing attorneys. They should be able to refer you.

mostly deaf married people always getting divorces and still searching for lawyers like deaf people that right?

mostly deaf and hearing people have urges for getting divorces and how long will processing will divorces will final be? that not easy for married couples.

Oops I means for Divorce Couple with Child Custody Problems

My finace needs a lawyer for Child Custody Problems....I thanks you all for trying to help.

It's hard to find a Deaf Lawyer for Child Custody situation, Yes my finace was told to find a legal aide, good one.

I hope he can find some help before his court date come up.

THANK YOU!:ty:

That's too bad. I plan to become an attorney for Michigan in several years from now.

Too bad Byrdie was a fake. ugh!

Back