Definition of Stalking...

The definition of stalking is already explained by the members. When I noticed the picture of the guy with the caption, "I love him, but he hates me." It is big no-no because what if he sees it and thinks you are infutarated with him. It is obsession like Maxufc mentioned. Obsession is dangerous and not fun. Don't worry about him if he doesn't want to do anything with you, just using you for sex, etc. He is scumbag. Find someone else who loves you for who you are, ok.

I learned the term of Stalking, when my roommate was being stalked by her ex boyfriend,

The cop asked her few questions how she was being stalked. Then the cops explained the definition of stalking...

If you didn't tell him or her not to bother or talk or any contact, then he or she is not stalking.

If you ask him or her to leave you alone with no contact or stopping by, if he/she wouldn't leave you alone, then it is called stalking.

HE WAS stalking her because SHE TOLD him not to call, email, stop by or talk to her... She wanted to be left alone. Of course he didn't respect her wishes. He would come around midnight to bang on our door. It really scared her. SHe had to sleep in my room, so she'd feel safe.

He was charged with a stalking and was on RO from her.

I believe that a person is stalking against someone is very sick mind, and needs to be placed in jail or get a serious help!

Same thing for rapists, and child predator. It makes me feel mad at these criminals do the repeat acts. Personally, I don't want to see innocent children or girls get hurt for no reason.

Back