We are NOT from Earth....!?

The pain/difficulty giving birth cracks me up. I don't even want to see an explanation for that, it will be too ludicrous. Big baby going through a little hole, okay, that's all the explanation needed

now how come a male horse fish gives babies no trouble

Perhaps Dr Ellis can explain how humans got from planet X in the first place?
Also is the planet X where "humans" originated in the first place?
Why come to this planet-earth?
Has there been a further migration from planet X in the last 200,000 years.?
Is there some remaining "humans" on planet X=right now?
How many persons have any memory of planet X?

I know the answers to all of your questions with very specific details. Unfortunately, I can't tell you any of them :(

It's still classified.

I know the answers to all of your questions with very specific details. Unfortunately, I can't tell you any of them :(

It's still classified.

so how you know the details if it's classified?

Ever hear of the black knight? Oops I may have said too much already ....

It's still classified.
9PfVV1d.gif

He's proud of you for shutting your fu*king mouth.

Can Dr Ellis delineate why Planet X is suitable for humans to survivie?

Whether the number of one's toes has "profound significance" has never be determined-at least here on earth-Planet "X"-unknown?

Probably Rod Serling would smile at Dr Ellis's "search for answers re: Planet "X" suitably for humans" back in time

Stop reading the Hate Mail, it's a terrible paper that will rot your brain.

Why do humans have bad backs? Because we're still evolving, from a position where we'd support part of our weight on our arms as opposed to trying to balance six feet or more upright.

Why do humans have pain giving birth? Because our rapidly expanding braincase means babies are born with big heads. That's why human infants are so helpless for so long, unlike most other animals: they are already being born very early to avoid getting stuck on the way out, leading to death for both mother and child.

Are we not meant to be exposed to the sun, or just our skin? Or what of animals that have the sense to spend the hottest part of the day in the shade?

25 hours instead of 24? I don't know about you, but that extra hour is always making me sick! No wait... no.

'People don't feel at home on this planet'. Grasping at straws now.

When I was living on Planet X, we didn't have any sarcasm. We had to buy it from Earth.

buy? you got ripped off. I took over a human form and I learned it from Texan. yeehawwww

Wirelessly posted

:rofl: this guy might need some personal time with some stabilizing medications... :D

how about reading on the Origin of the Bicamerial mind?? Julian Jaynes in the 1970's

What does speculation on one's "bicameral brain" have to do with human's alledged transfer from plamet "X"-200,000 years ago?

Is Google the answer?

Of relevance to AllDeaf.com-were there any "Deaf persons" on Planet X ?

Did "they" bring" Cochlear Implants" with them? If so, how come this wasn't known over 200,000 years ago?

Enough for now!

What does speculation on one's "bicameral brain" have to do with human's alledged transfer from plamet "X"-200,000 years ago?

Is Google the answer?

Of relevance to AllDeaf.com-were there any "Deaf persons" on Planet X ?

Did "they" bring" Cochlear Implants" with them? If so, how come this wasn't known over 200,000 years ago?
:wtflol::wtflol:

Enough for now!

I knew there would be Alien visitors on our Mother Earth, but other than that I had not heard anything like this. This Mayan history on Aliens that came to Earth by UFO or Space ships is really incredible and not sure if that is true or not. What about Egyptians who believed there were Alien visitors, too?

We will never know why they came here for a reason. Most often they are just testing us and studying us before returning back to their planet. :dunno:

Back