Survivor: Guatemala

Levonian

Reaction score
Nothing to say here—just thought I would start a fresh blank thread on the subject. Post away—whatever comes to mind. Since it hasn’t aired on the west coast yet, I won’t spoil anything tonight. I’ll wait ‘til tomorrow to offer any opinions on the players. All I can say right now is that I’m so f**king sick of water challenges, and I’m happier than a pig in shit that I won’t have to put up with any this season.

Cheri said:
How come nobody told me this. :(

I’m sorry, Cheri—I should have started this thread a couple of days ago to warn everybody. Most of the new shows start next week, but Survivor started this week. It was an interesting diversion from the usual premiere. There was no choosing sides—both the teams were decided before the show started. Then Bobby Jon and Stephanie joined the teams. Then they had to run an 11 mile foot race through the jungle as the first reward challenge. The winner got the good camp and the flint, and the losing team got the crappy camp and no flint. All the men on both teams got really severe dehydration from the race and spent the whole next day puking their guts out. Then at the immunity challenge, the losing team from the reward challenge won immunity. The losing team voted off the token old guy first, since he had dislocated his arm trying to move the canoe. I have a good feeling about this season. We haven’t had a really good season since Amazon, and I think this one is going to rival it.

The first thing I saw was, the show has all white contestants.

And also... our favorite contestant from last year came
back, Stephanie. Bobby Jon, why him come back, ugh he vomited all day....

:ugh:

Cheri said:
How come nobody told me this. :(

I told ya about it in Reno girl, looks like you forgot!...

Steph is back and I'm still rooting for her to win!! :D

^Angel^ said:
I told ya about it in Reno girl, looks like you forgot!...

Steph is back and I'm still rooting for her to win!! :D

Yes, You did told me in Reno, But I don't recalling remembering you told me the date. All I caught was it was suppose to air in Sept. It would have been nice if you remind me last night. Nice sister I have. :whistle:

Steph is back?!! OMG! I am going to root for her too. I hope she does win this time. :)

Cheri said:
Steph is back?!! OMG! I am going to root for her too. I hope she does win this time. :)

i hope she wins too, she's so gorgeous and a very tough woman.

bobby john was so messed up man. his legs were all cramped up and his eyes were rolling in the back of his head from dehydration. then the old man Jim popped his bicep when he was trying to push the boat. then he got voted off.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
they should have voted off the strongest...
not the old man.

I'm sorry but I have to say I disagree with you there Miss Pinocchio, if they do voted out the strongest player first, then they know they will not win next time, but keep losing until there one player left...It's too soon to vote the stongest players out...

I think they did the right thing by voting him cause he was too weak to play and beside he hurt his arm and it does look like he wanted to quit...

Miss*Pinocchio said:
they should have voted off the strongest...
not the old man.
That's what you do after the merge, not before. Before the merge, you gotta have strong players on your team.

Umm... I miss last week Suvivor, because of Hurricane Rita...

I need some update on what happen, pls, pretty please. :mrgreen:

Please tell me that Stephanie is still in the show. :cry:

Yeah, she’s still around. The big dude wanted to get rid of her, but in the end they got rid of the magician’s assistant. She never did anything around camp, so they viewed her as being expendable. I have a feeling that Steph and the quarterback are going to lock horns soon. I hope Steph wins.

Me too Levonian :fingersx: , even through she is the strongest female player on Survivor, I just hope she will make it into the final 2 without anyone voting her off....I still believe she deserves the money!!

Go Steph!!! :giggle:

well Brian was kicked off...

and Margaret, I didn't like her, glad she got kicked off.

Anyway... Steph and Bobby Jon are still in the show... yay!!!! :mrgreen:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
well Brian was kicked off...

and Margaret, I didn't like her, glad she got kicked off.

Anyway... Steph and Bobby Jon are still in the show... yay!!!! :mrgreen:

CrazyMomma said:
ARGH!! Margaret is OUT!!! She is so RUDE! She called this guy "RETARDED"... :pissed:

Uhhh…guys…hello? :ugh: That wasn’t very nice. :( It’s 6:30 here on the west coast. Survivor doesn’t start for another hour and a half for us. :nono: Next time please wait until Friday morning if you want to talk about tribal council, OK?

Back