Wrong Perspective About Christians

Status
Not open for further replies.

hottiedeafboi

Reaction score
Thru of all of this and seen so many wrong idea what christian is. There are many different categories of christians, but same faith of Jesus Christ. The problem is this, many thinks christian mean when saved, then can go on sinning, which is not true. Many think Bible is just for christians is also not true, but yes the letters to the christians, but majority is also for non christians and also not realize what's behind of it all in the Bible. Fortunately, Messanic (those who were jews) have studied very deeply to make sure who Jesus really is and whyjews doesn't believe, and studied the histories of old testaments and portrayed of the coming of Messiah and thought meaning end of Roman powerss and other things when many thought of "world powers" and etc. As they studied, the genealogy of Joseph and Mary, and there is a line thru King David. And they continue on to study, like Hilel and other parts and found contradiction of the old testaments and deleting and adding to pervert of who Jesus really is and study really closely the purpose of the cross and some rleigious leader has actually blackmailed bec of there "people pleasers" to make people look up to them and jealous of who Jesus is. Jesus truly one of the most humblest man on earth, He is truly fully God and Man. They studied deeply which lead the jews to believe its been prophesied. And now many thinks christian can eat anything they wants, true in some parts. As I read about muslim vs mcdonald thing, you think christian on the contrary? No, not at all. Did you know christians has the diet food program and what we should eat to take care of the body? Many just think body is the temple of the Holy Spirit just focusing just about sex issues, and its not ture, its also about how you eat, how you think, how you say it and many other things. Like Paul said, only the work of the cross that the law be nailed, its not mean we don't have to follow the law as he quote from other people, that mean we can sin continue? He said No, we were dead to sin. So does he saying that if you sin, you don't have grace? No, that's not what he meant. Meaning that we should put to death of it daily. Let the Holy Spirit enable you to become more like Him, we are like silver and gold going thru the fire to burn off the smudge to be purify, its a daily process and saying we are in daily battle of the flesh. As I have seen like a wonderful example of a person who is a christian, and everyone love that person and unique and but the person still being modest and when found out she is a christian, what happen? Some doesn't like her bec she is a christian. Some view what they experience think she could be the same, which she isn't. There are many christians like her. Many christians learned everyday and God show personal adjustment what God called each one of them who loved His Son. There is so much wrong perspective what christian is.

Do you really think you know everything about christians and other religions? Are they the only things you can make a conversation with anyone?

This is also the probel with that remarks, "do you think you know everything"? I don't care how much I "know". That's not the point in this, bec I'm a christian and what I have seen. I love my Jesus for what He has done for me, and that's all its matters. Really, you are looking at me just label and chose of your thinking against me bec I'm a christian. For me, when I have Christ in me, is not bec "they" are doing, that's not giving me excuse of what "they" do. I have seen many christians going over the line which not make me not to be a christian and that's not what christian is about.

hottiedeafboi said:
Fortunately, Messanic (those who were jews) have studied very deeply to make sure who Jesus really is and whyjews doesn't believe, and studied the histories of old testaments and portrayed of the coming of Messiah and thought meaning end of Roman powerss and other things when many thought of "world powers" and etc.

Messianic Jews typically don't know very much about Judaism. It is a fact that if a Jew seriously studied Judaism and the history of the people Israel they would never convert to a very shallow religion like Christianity.

Edit: Note that when I say "shallow" I mean it literally--lack of depth. Christianity is an easy religion to follow, but as a consequence of that, it's not very deep.

hottiedeafboi said:
As they studied, the genealogy of Joseph and Mary, and there is a line thru King David. And they continue on to study, like Hilel and other parts and found contradiction of the old testaments and deleting and adding to pervert of who Jesus really is and study really closely the purpose of the cross and some rleigious leader has actually blackmailed bec of there "people pleasers" to make people look up to them and jealous of who Jesus is.

What the heck are you talking about? No one is "jealous" of Jesus.

hottiedeafboi said:
Jesus truly one of the most humblest man on earth, He is truly fully God and Man.

Humble? The man cursed out a fig tree while he was drunk for not giving him fruit when it was out of season!

Teresh said:
Messianic Jews typically don't know very much about Judaism. It is a fact that if a Jew seriously studied Judaism and the history of the people Israel they would never convert to a very shallow religion like Christianity.

Edit: Note that when I say "shallow" I mean it literally--lack of depth. Christianity is an easy religion to follow, but as a consequence of that, it's not very deep.

Humble? The man cursed out a fig tree while he was drunk for not giving him fruit when it was out of season!

Where did you get that idea from ?

Teresh said:

Oh my Lord, you are saying that just like the pharisees claiming and accuse the Messianic group and even Paul talked about Judaism. The old testatment talked about the fig tree likewise about peoples fruitless living and PLUS JESUS WAS NOT DRUNK, I'm appalled by your insult of that. I have no clue why you keep insult and timidating and falsifying that's what christians are. Like I said, see what christian so rude remarks, mm, that's what you are doing likewise. You don't know the depth of it. There are christians who were jewish, islam, hindus and etc, each of those knows the histories of their religions and knowing their Torah, Koran and etc why they believe. Don't tell me they are lacking, you said it out of pride and hatred. When I'm new here, I see rude remarks about reba behaving and telling me that I am new here and not know much about reba, I ve been here long enuf, and truthfully it really wasn't her, its some of you of some of yall cruel remarks. Its enough of that. No, I will not hold bitter against you. You are not trying to respect of our beiefs and who we stand for. You applaud different religion and respect different religion, but not one hint of applauding and respect of the christians, even we don't want that earn of it, we do it what God called us to do and learn His ways than follow man's philosphies. I love Him so much for what He has done for me.

hottiedeafboi said:
Oh my Lord, you are saying that just like the pharisees claiming and accuse the Messianic group and even Paul talked about Judaism.

Judaism isn't a religion for everyone. It's very deep, much deeper than Christianity, but instant gratification is not a part of it and that turns some off.

hottiedeafboi said:
PLUS JESUS WAS NOT DRUNK.

Sure he was. You'd have to be pretty drunk to go up to a fig tree (out of season, no less) and say "Give me food! A curse be upon you for not supplying me with nourishment!"

If Jesus was fully human (but also mysteriously a god), he certainly had the physical capacity to get drunk and I doubt that he never drank in his life.

hottiedeafboi said:
You don't know the depth of it.

I was raised Christian. I know the lack of depth of Christianity because I lived it for many years of my life. You don't know what depth is, religiously speaking, because you've never stepped into other waters. Try reading Buddhist or Hindu sutras. Try reading midrashim or the Talmud. That's depth.

hottiedeafboi said:
There are christians who were jewish, islam, hindus and etc, each of those knows the histories of their religions and knowing their Torah, Koran and etc why they believe.

The Torah, Qur'an, etc. are not valid reasons in and of themselves to believe in the divinity of Jesus.

hottiedeafboi said:
Don't tell me they are lacking, you said it out of pride and hatred.

Basic Christianity is lacking.

hottiedeafboi said:
You are not trying to respect of our beiefs and who we stand for. You applaud different religion and respect different religion, but not one hint of applauding and respect of the christians, even we don't want that earn of it, we do it what God called us to do and learn His ways than follow man's philosphies.

Then you have absolutely no understanding of my opinion of Christianity whatsoever. Yes, I think that the person that started your religion was a man, not a god or a god-as-a-man. Yes, I'm going to deny that the person who started your religion was not a god.

I do not think Christianity is a bad religion. It works for many people around the world. It doesn't work for me because it doesn't have the depth that exists in other religions. That doesn't mean I'm biased against it. That means I recognize that it's not deep enough for me as an individual and that I need to practice something else. I do not, however, measure the world by my own yardstick. The depth one needs in a religion varies from individual to individual. For a great many people, Christianity is a good fit.

Religion is all about having a meaningful connection and relationship with God and becoming a better individual.

Teresh said:
That's a "fact" huh?

I have met several Jews who have accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior. (BTW, they don't all call themselves "Messianic Jews".) Most of them were Jews who did seriously study Judaism and live observant lives. For them, it was because they seriously studied Judaism, and questioned their rabbis and really questioned Christians, that they made their decisions.

Teresh said:
...Religion is all about having a meaningful connection and relationship with God and becoming a better individual.
It's too bad that whatever "religion" you are following hasn't provided you with more inner peace. Perhaps you haven't yet found what you are seeking?

Reba said:
It's too bad that whatever "religion" you are following hasn't provided you with more inner peace. Perhaps you haven't yet found what you are seeking?

What's to say that I haven't?

Teresh said:
Judaism isn't a religion for everyone. It's very deep, much deeper than Christianity, but instant gratification is not a part of it and that turns some off.

Sure he was. You'd have to be pretty drunk to go up to a fig tree (out of season, no less) and say "Give me food! A curse be upon you for not supplying me with nourishment!"

If Jesus was fully human (but also mysteriously a god), he certainly had the physical capacity to get drunk and I doubt that he never drank in his life.

I was raised Christian. I know the lack of depth of Christianity because I lived it for many years of my life. You don't know what depth is, religiously speaking, because you've never stepped into other waters. Try reading Buddhist or Hindu sutras. Try reading midrashim or the Talmud. That's depth.

The Torah, Qur'an, etc. are not valid reasons in and of themselves to believe in the divinity of Jesus.

Basic Christianity is lacking.

Then you have absolutely no understanding of my opinion of Christianity whatsoever. Yes, I think that the person that started your religion was a man, not a god or a god-as-a-man. Yes, I'm going to deny that the person who started your religion was not a god.

I do not think Christianity is a bad religion. It works for many people around the world. It doesn't work for me because it doesn't have the depth that exists in other religions. That doesn't mean I'm biased against it. That means I recognize that it's not deep enough for me as an individual and that I need to practice something else. I do not, however, measure the world by my own yardstick. The depth one needs in a religion varies from individual to individual. For a great many people, Christianity is a good fit.

Religion is all about having a meaningful connection and relationship with God and becoming a better individual.
Well, teresh, I will not discuss further in this matter, and obvious, you are in a denial. It doesn't matter where you were raised. The way your perspective of judaism and ohter religions isn't really why they "make sense" and whatever you look at, you doing it out of anger or bitter or something and the way you said that christian isn't a bad thing, but by your remarks and attitude, its showing you think christians is a bad thing. Like I said, I will not going to get bitter against you, bec its not worth to act that way.

hottiedeafboi said:
Well, teresh, I will not discuss further in this matter, and obvious, you are in a denial.

Not "in denial", I just have different beliefs.

hottiedeafboi said:
The way your perspective of judaism and ohter religions isn't really why they "make sense" and whatever you look at, you doing it out of anger or bitter or something and the way you said that christian isn't a bad thing, but by your remarks and attitude, its showing you think christians is a bad thing.

Absolutely not. I hold no negative bias against Christianity or its adherents. I acknowledge that you do not understand this fact. Duly noted.

I know that the bible isn't only for the Christians people, but anyone would are interesting in reading and getting the knowledge of the bible. But, Don't get me wrong, some Christians are too controlling, so pushy and unaware of other people’s boundaries. I most certainly do not want to be tell how to behave. I aren't perfect, but who is anyways. ;)

Reba said:

Hi Reba-

I agree with you.

Did you know that
Lord is NOT impressed with anyone who
flaunt her knowledge/intelligent level
(almost like wasting your time for these
kind of knowledge )

The Lord would be impressed with you ONLY
if you have the Faith, Hope and Charity
which are far more important than
"knowledge" or "intelligent" or "depth"

No Jesus, No Peace.
Know Jesus, Know Peace.

Did you know that
kind of knowledge )

Of course, thats up to you with your own decisions
with your own Life.

No Jesus, No Peace.
Know Jesus, Know Peace.

Y said:
Did you know that
kind of knowledge )

No Jesus, No Peace.
Know Jesus, Know Peace.

Exactly right!!!!!:)

Y said:
Did you know that
kind of knowledge )

Of course, thats up to you with your own decisions
with your own Life.

No Jesus, No Peace.
Know Jesus, Know Peace.

Funny how you're doing exactly the same thing, and yet you claim to be superior, something I myself have not claimed.

Edit: By your logic, we cannot even discuss religion because that would require sharing and discussing the knowledge that we've acquired... That belief, that discussion and debate is not the way of God, is precisely what turns me off most about Christianity.

Teresh --

FYI, Jesus was never drunk in His entire life. He was very Humble man among His people on this earth before crucifixion. Show me where did it say that He was drunk in the bible ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back