The Sexuality Spectrum Test

Nancy

Reaction score
The Sexuality Spectrum Test

Here's my score:

Straight Preference

You scored 24 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

You are not exclusively heterosexual, but you prefer the opposite sex over the same sex. While you might be willing to fool around with the same sex to some extent, you would go all the way with the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this could change after you do some experimenting.

You scored 23 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

You scored -39 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
As of right now, you are interested in the same sex. You have very little to no sexual interest in the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced at this point, it is possible that you have latent heterosexual tendencies that you have not yet discovered.

Bi/Slightly Straight

You scored 11 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the opposite gender, but either gender would suit you. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting.

Straight

You scored 41 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

As of right now, you are interested in the opposite sex. You have very little to no sexual interest in the same sex. If you are sexually inexperienced at this point, it is possible that you have latent homosexual tendencies that you have not yet discovered.

Mostly Straight

You scored 30 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

You are mainly heterosexual, but you have a few homosexual qualities. You much prefer the opposite sex, but you have a mild interest in the same sex. If you disapprove of homosexuality, it is likely that you act overly straight to deny your slight gay tendencies. If you are comfortable with your sexuality, you might be up for experimenting with members of the same sex if given the opportunity. If you are sexually inexperienced, you could shift on the spectrum at a later time depending on whether you have sexual encounters with the same sex and whether or not you like those encounters.

Like I needed a test to tell me the obvious:

Gay

You scored -47 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

As of right now, you are interested in the same sex. You have very little to no sexual interest in the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced at this point, it is possible that you have latent heterosexual tendencies that you have not yet discovered.

Gay
You scored -45 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

Bi/Slightly Straight
You scored 5 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the opposite gender, but either gender would suit you. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting.

I am (nearly) SMACK right in middle of the spectrum!

Bi/Slightly Gay
You scored -1 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the same gender, but either gender would suit you. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting.

I never have been in a same-sex relationship but if I happen to fall in love with a woman, it won't bother me and I probably would pursue her. Love knows no gender boundaries so technically I am actually a bisexual even if I never have any experiences with women (I did kiss some but most were my female friends so do those kisses count? :dunno:).
I am actually open to all genders and my husband just happened to come along before any body else get their chances on me. I am sorry for missing out the same-sex opportunties but I truly love my husband and I wouldn't trade him for the experiment-- unless there is a female verison of my husband-- that WOULD be a huge dilemma for me!

:wave: :ily: to my husband-- NO WORRIES! It is just a make-believe scenario!

Here's mine.

Bi/Slightly Gay
You scored -8 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

I am actually open to all genders and my husband just happened to come along before any body else get their chances on me. I am sorry for missing out the same-sex opportunties but I truly love my husband and I wouldn't trade him for the experiment-- unless there is a female verison of my husband-- that WOULD be a huge dilemma for me!
Lol......gnarlydorkette....you RAWK!

Can't take the test because I'm asexual. I have never had a sex drive or sexual desire (I'm 26).

Mostly Gay
You scored -32 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
You are mainly homosexual, but you have a few heterosexual qualities. You much prefer the same sex, but you have a mild interest in the opposite sex. While you would jump at the opportunity to screw someone of the same sex, you might be up for experimenting with members of the opposite sex if given the opportunity. If you are sexually inexperienced, you could shift on the spectrum at a later time depending on whether you have sexual encounters with the opposite sex and whether or not you like those encounters.

You scored 8 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

Uh Oh... that can't be right.. I've never done it with a woman before but kissed thru a dare game.. besides that.. I'm a tomboy but straight.. :confused: Oh well....

RebelGirl said:
You scored 8 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

Uh Oh... that can't be right.. I've never done it with a woman before but kissed thru a dare game.. besides that.. I'm a tomboy but straight.. :confused: Oh well....
whooo!!! try that??? nah just kidding with u! lolz!

Back