GOD knows when you will die?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just it- if God knows when you're going to die and set a date for you, this was by his will. So if you're going to die by suicide, it was also his will because he choose the date you were to die.

If he didn't choose the date you were to die, even by suicide, it contradicts that he knows when you'll die and set the date for you. This is a perfect example of a logical paradox.
Yeah, it's like he allowed you to be born to let you die and go to hell. Pretty much defeats the purpose of letting us to go heaven, eh?

The bible is filled with logical contradictions. People word their own ideas as well and add to that list of contradictions.

Take note of what Throwstones said.

"Therefore, He already set appointment of our death, but not tell us when we will die. "

Now following that logic

If person A sets the appointment of your death purposfully it will also mean person A will choose how you will die because person A is the one who set the date. Not the natural selection, not murphy's law, not the darwin theory, not the fact that we get old, too fat, eat too much fast food, don't take care of our bodies, take too many drugs.

It ain't God doing anything about our deaths. It's us and the fact we age. How well we take care of our bodies will determine how long we will live- ultimately it contradicts free will to say someone already knows how our lives are going to play out. Pretty much means exactly what you said (even though it was sarcasm), we're doomed to either go to heaven or hell depending on the path the said person picked for us... Unless! Our fates are dynamic and contiously changing with every action we take. I forget the theory but for every possible action we can do in time, a spatial dimension exists, and it continues to sprial outward widening as each action we take. Which changes the date of our dimise. Conclusion? It's better to say God knows the possible dates we will die depending on the choices we make, and by these choices we still have free will.

God would allow me to die on my own choice, not His.

The bible is filled with logical contradictions. People word their own ideas as well and add to that list of contradictions.

Take note of what Throwstones said.

"Therefore, He already set appointment of our death, but not tell us when we will die. "

Now following that logic

If person A sets the appointment of your death purposfully it will also mean person A will choose how you will die because person A is the one who set the date. Not the natural selection, not murphy's law, not the darwin theory, not the fact that we get old, too fat, eat too much fast food, don't take care of our bodies, take too many drugs.

It ain't God doing anything about our deaths. It's us and the fact we age. How well we take care of our bodies will determine how long we will live- ultimately it contradicts free will to say someone already knows how our lives are going to play out. Pretty much means exactly what you said (even though it was sarcasm), we're doomed to either go to heaven or hell depending on the path the said person picked for us... Unless! Our fates are dynamic and contiously changing with every action we take. I forget the theory but for every possible action we can do in time, a spatial dimension exists, and it continues to sprial outward widening as each action we take. Which changes the date of our dimise. Conclusion? It's better to say God knows the possible dates we will die depending on the choices we make, and by these choices we still have free will.

I like that theory. :)

Let me say repeatly THIS IS FROM THE BIBLE speaking thru GOD's word say, The bible says, "And as it is appointed unto men, once to die, but after this the judgment;" Hebrews 9:27

God already know your life and my life from born till death before God created us on the earth. Therefore, He already set appointment of our death, but not tell us when we will die. You have to be prepared on your death where you will go after your death will be.:deal:

That only strengthens my argument that the bible is full of contradictions if it indeed is from a passage.

If our time of death is pre-determined, then we have no free will at all. It won't matter what we do because we're on a one-way ticket to hell or heaven. By that logic when we're just born, we're already determined to go somewhere. Nothing will change, we would have no control over who we are, what we do, who we affect. That's pretty much what it says.

It's argumentive. In human theories, there is no way knowing how God sees. Death is part of our life. In Ecc. in the OT described about our lives here on earth. Well, maybe you see as a contradictions, but I don't see it that way, bec I begin to see how God sees. It isnt easy to explain. Umm, its much much easier to explain face to face than here online, bec if one person say same phrase I say, does it communicate different way and also attitude differently? That's why it's not easy how to put it to make other feel comfortable saying.

That only strengthens my argument that the bible is full of contradictions if it indeed is from a passage.

If our time of death is pre-determined, then we have no free will at all. It won't matter what we do because we're on a one-way ticket to hell or heaven. By that logic when we're just born, we're already determined to go somewhere. Nothing will change, we would have no control over who we are, what we do, who we affect. That's pretty much what it says.

:werd: :gpost: :rockon:
Preach on, dude.

You can't talk logcially to people who based their thinking on faith.

That's just it- if God knows when you're going to die and set a date for you, this was by his will. So if you're going to die by suicide, it was also his will because he choose the date you were to die.

If he didn't choose the date you were to die, even by suicide, it contradicts that he knows when you'll die and set the date for you. This is a perfect example of a logical paradox.

It does not mean that he encourages suicide. God does know when we are going to die. He also gave us free will. So if we choose suicide he could not stop us. I don't think that he wants us to kill ourselves, even though he knows when we will die. Also with suicide he can set a date for you, origionally but you can take your life by your own free will. He may know that you were going to kill yourself but not have that date in mind for your death.

It does not mean that he encourages suicide. God does know when we are going to die. He also gave us free will. So if we choose suicide he could not stop us. I don't think that he wants us to kill ourselves, even though he knows when we will die. Also with suicide he can set a date for you, origionally but you can take your life by your own free will. He may know that you were going to kill yourself but not have that date in mind for your death.
It sounds like you're saying that he doesn't know when we will die. If he has a different date in mind, but knows I'm gonna kill myself... what's the point of allowing me to be born in the first place?

It's like me knowing that you aren't going to do something, but I tell you to do it anyway.

I am second to Indie! Everyone has own free will but not encourage to take suicide by own ways instead of God's way. God does not encourage anyone to take suicide! That means person's problem to analysis on his/her own heart what is wrong with life and learn to control what she or he does! Do not blame on GOD!

I am second to Indie! Everyone has own free will but not encourage to take suicide by own ways instead of God's way. God does not encourage anyone to take suicide! That means person's problem to analysis on his/her own heart what is wrong with life and learn to control what she or he does! Do not blame on GOD!

Thanks!!!:ty:

It sounds like you're saying that he doesn't know when we will die. If he has a different date in mind, but knows I'm gonna kill myself... what's the point of allowing me to be born in the first place?

It's like me knowing that you aren't going to do something, but I tell you to do it anyway.

Though he knows that you are going to kill yourself, He will put you on the earth anyway to see if you can make a difference for him. Mabey others will learn something from your death. Or mabey you will touch someones life and change them for the better before you end your own life.

When a person drive so fast on the road, he got in bad accident and he got killed instantly. Don't u thnk he committed sucide too because it was his own stupid for driving too fast?

What about bad foods, we eat? We ended up having heart attack and died, we made a bad choice to eat unhealthy foods .

What about smoking? It causes cancer and people are dying from it.

My point, anyone who killed themselves are no different from anyone who risk their own life by doing stuffs stupid. God gave us free will to do with our body and we made the decision to kill it.

I did not get a chance to finish my last post last night. We all dies because we destroy ourselves with sins esp the way we sleep, the way we breath the air ( smog, breath in chemcials from gas and toxic), the way we eat (unhealthy foods, or starve ourselves with diets or no foods on the table), the way we feel esp with stress, anxiety, angry, etc.. Did God make those things? no we did this to ourselves, it is up to us to fix those problem so we can live longer and have a peaceful life. God wanted this for us all but it did not happen. I have a friend who is dying from drinking, he knows he is going to die and he does not stop drinking, is he committing sucide? yes he is because he does not want to stop drinking. Now to compare those people who committed suicide to those people alike one of our friend, those people who killed themselves because they were mental illness. I keow one woman who pour gas and lit the fire front of people and killed her self because she was sick in the mind and no one helped her. Why should God punished her for committed sucide when everyone else do same thing esp the way we eat, drink and do stuffs stupid alike racing car on the street with others or climbing mountain everrett and drop dead?

Though he knows that you are going to kill yourself, He will put you on the earth anyway to see if you can make a difference for him. Mabey others will learn something from your death. Or mabey you will touch someones life and change them for the better before you end your own life.
But... He is supposed to know EVERYTHING. Therefore, he knows you whether you will make a difference or not.

If he's putting us here to see if we can make a difference, then he obviously isn't as almighty as every religious fanatic says he is. ;)

But... He is supposed to know EVERYTHING. Therefore, he knows you whether you will make a difference or not.

If he's putting us here to see if we can make a difference, then he obviously isn't as almighty as every religious fanatic says he is. ;)

OK THEN, He probably does know that your are going to change someones life. But I can see where your comming from.

I absoluately agree with Christlovedeaf 100%. I know that suicide is not good idea to do that without GOD's powerful. Suicide is considered to be committing sin and criminal in GOD's eye! Can't tell GOD to twist your life with suicide! There is nothing to solve suicide's problem even can't escape from the problems! There will not have greatest blessing in suicide issues!

I am agree with you 100%. It's not VERY GOOD IDEA about this
issue of suicide, because God will upset, disappointment; also it has
not schedule to be set for his/her death time that is a time
paradox.

I hate to see that these people who kill themselves. :ugh:

I don't beleive to blame God for choose who will die... It's us and our body who decide to die...

Example: A good person who have to die early than a bad person... I often see many good person who have to die before a bad persons... Should we blame God for that? No!

Yeah, you're right. I don't blame God about those young persons
to die before bad persons.

Yes, God know when you will go die! Before you were born and your flesh and your soul God know what time you go die... Some people want to kill themselves it is true your time is ready or not... It is depend on God's his judgement he have to decide when you will go die.. Think as twice of your second death your soul will go to heaven or hell who knows... No one will not knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back