Gitmo Prisoners UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Like I said - I doubt the government would continue this kind of atrocity for several years. Blame the media for exaggerated disinformation/misinformation and they're very effective at it.

Yeah, it never happened. Media just made it up. Like I said, denial is a wonderful thing. Quick, go look! I bet there's a unicorn in your backyard!

Huh? Airways 1549 landed in the busiest section of the river and most of the resuers were of course civilians. I imagine we would have had the same rescue results 20 years ago. Give or take a few passengers of course.

Last edited:
Yeah, it never happened. Media just made it up. Like I said, denial is a wonderful thing. Quick, go look! I bet there's a unicorn in your backyard!

made it up? No. more like exaggerating it and blowing it out of proportion to agitate the mass.

Quick! Go look! The chimp attack is ON THE RISE!!! Charla Nash lost her face! Euthanize your pet chimp immediately or you'll lose your face!!

Huh? Airways 1549 landed in the busiest section of the river and most of the resuers were of course civilians. I imagine we would have had the same rescue results 20 years ago. Give or take a few passengers of course.

Pre-Bush, this would have taken more than 30 min. National Guard and NYPD/FDNY responded within just minutes. All public services (including ferry) have received emergency protocol & training in case of disaster.

Ferries/trains/buses are immediately required to assist emergency personnel to evacuate people and they now know what to do.

If it happened 20 years ago I am certain we would be better prepared for a similar incident.

If it happened 20 years ago I am certain we would be better prepared for a similar incident.

and why is that? that's a blanket statement.

A blanket statement? So is the assertion that people cannot learn without the loving help of the military.

A blanket statement? So is the assertion that people cannot learn without the loving help of the military.

I'm not sure I understand.

Of course the Pentagon says it's humane.:lol:

Read this link of letter to Obama. The part of memo, they faxed Obama is censored.

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-files/Guardian/documents/2009/02/11/CSSlettertoObama.pdf

And other link

U.K. Court Rules to Keep Detainee Documents Secret - washingtonpost.com

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/feb/11/binyam-mohamed-release-torture-letter

Judge yourself..

1. As what the first link of letter to Obama with censor parts shown. I'm wondering why can't he say something to demand for want to see the missing parts??

2. I WISH Obama is on justice's side and prosecute Bush & Co... then we will know more thru the court either they are guilty or not... Oh well....

Of course the Pentagon says it's humane.:lol:

Read this link of letter to Obama. The part of memo, they faxed Obama is censored.

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-files/Guardian/documents/2009/02/11/CSSlettertoObama.pdf

And other link

U.K. Court Rules to Keep Detainee Documents Secret - washingtonpost.com

Binyam Mohamed torture evidence 'hidden from Obama' | World news | guardian.co.uk

Judge yourself..

1. As what the first link of letter to Obama with censor parts shown. I'm wondering why can't he say something to demand for want to see the missing parts??

2. I WISH Obama is on justice's side and prosecute Bush & Co... then we will know more thru the court either they are guilty or not... Oh well....

huh? PLEASE RE-READ ARTICLE CAREFULLY. Obama assigned a task force team to investigate and his own team said - it's fine. Obama is the COMMANDER OF CHIEF. You think Pentagon would lie to him? Are you telling me that Obama is stupid and gullible?

huh? PLEASE RE-READ ARTICLE CAREFULLY. Obama assigned a task force team to investigate and his own team said - it's fine. Obama is the COMMANDER OF CHIEF.

For your information, I can read...

You think Pentagon would lie to him?

All what I do here is forward the links here and let you judge yourself without accuse anything.

Are you telling me that Obama is stupid and gullible?

It's your own word, not mine. All what is I ASKING, not accuse. This is a difference.

huh? PLEASE RE-READ ARTICLE CAREFULLY. Obama assigned a task force team to investigate and his own team said - it's fine. Obama is the COMMANDER OF CHIEF. You think Pentagon would lie to him? Are you telling me that Obama is stupid and gullible?

Oh, no, Jiro. Of course the Pentagon wouldn't lie.:roll:

Great post, I have agree with you. :)

everyone do twist the words and it got spreading out so worsen. :o

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back