Lawmakers Want to Ban Eyeball Tattoos

That's insane and painful to tattoo your eyeballs.

That's what I saw on LA:INK in Discovery channel and I saw a guy tattoo in a eye, I was like ugh that's most dare and sick guy I've ever seen!

:shock: .. Yes I am very supporting Ban Eyeball tattoos! :ugh:

I've seen Eyeball Tattoo just few months ago. I watched Extreme Tattoo show and saw the guy had his eyeball tattooed. What they did is put in special blue permanent dye on white area of his eye. He's facing needle just extremely close to his eye and Tattooist told him not to move at all or risk blindness. So the tattooist put dye on guy's eye using syringe with needle on end dying his eye blue. He did it one at a time and planned to have an appointment for next eye.

In fact is that it's the riskiest way to tattoo eyes. Despite guy received warnings from Tattooist, signed agreement form that he cannot sue for accident or blindness cause by dye.

It's not worth it because supposed guy changed his mind and don't want tattooed eye, it'll be his dumb move and may have hard time finding any professional job except Circus or Freakshow. (I bet he can easily obtain any low end jobs such as lawn service helper :eek2:, burger flipper, stocker (he probably must stay in stockroom at all time, not facing customers) and any jobs that people won't see him.

Remmy that Lizard Man? He too tattooed both of his eye too (I think yellow or red I can't remmy).

Glad that I don't have tattoo at all! Why bother with it. I don't want any tattoo that police or anyone can recognize me if I change my appearance (grow beard, shave head and dress differently)

Catty

I agree with banning Eye Tattoos. It can raise issues on damages and lawsuits costing tax payers money! Now if the Tattoo artist has a medical degree in Optometry. A valid MD in eyes. Then I can see he can take the proper measure to do it correctly. Then if damages are done. Malpractice suits can follow.

Freaky though!! I would never do it. I have a hard enough time just putting eye drops in my eyes, or having an eye doctor test my eyes with a puff of air shooting into it!!

I agree with banning Eye Tattoos. It can raise issues on damages and lawsuits costing tax payers money! Now if the Tattoo artist has a medical degree in Optometry. A valid MD in eyes. Then I can see he can take the proper measure to do it correctly. Then if damages are done. Malpractice suits can follow.

Freaky though!! I would never do it. I have a hard enough time just putting eye drops in my eyes, or having an eye doctor test my eyes with a puff of air shooting into it!!

Yeah, That's the thing - How many tattoo artists are experienced in optometry? There's not many out there that are specialized in this area.

I have a tattoo on myself and here I'm thinking -- The needle on the skin was a little bit painful (not too bad) but when it comes to have a needle on the eye - It just makes me cringe to think of how the pain would come up afterward. If they make one wrong move and I mean by one very small itty bitty wrong move, that alone can be very fatal. It's scary.

I didn't know what this meant and I googled images of it. I saw a guy with the eyeball dyed neon blue. I thought it was very disgusting.

A tribute to Dune perhaps?

I'm more concerned that more of these people will do this thinking "yeah it won't happen to me only wimps and nervous fucks shake/move during the tattoo" then they shake :roll: go blind, and then wrongfully leech off of disabilities funds that should go to people who need them.

:shock:

**Yikes**

No thanks! My beautiful eyes are very valued to my fiance. My eyes are very fragile and gifted :)

I've heard of a guy who wanted his scrotum tattooed. This is even stranger... I think anyone who wants their eyeballs tattooed is insane.

never heard of it I even had to google it- yep to some peoples comments about it lookind like the Fremen in Dune.

Just because its banned doesnt mean its not happening. Usually when its banned there's more people doing it. Look at prohibition, look at abortion, its followed a similar pattern.

Theres no need to ban such things and I am completely with Jillio, you have to be completely out of your mind to even consider tattooing your eyes. But if someone wants to sever their eyesight for the sake of body art then that is their choice not mine. Its not my place to decide for them.

With these sorts of things your better off allowing it and being able to regulate it than to ban it completely and the entire practice is unregulated and more often than not, unsanitary.

what he said ^^

I'm not in favor of this ban. It's not hurting anyone to have your eye tattood.

"If it hurts none, do as thou wilt"

And by the way I wouldn't bother with that sort of thing. I once considered having my nipple pierced and I once thought of tattooing a heart with "Bruce" and a picture of an australian cattle dog. That's the name of my very first guide dog by the way.

What if they do lose their sight. Being blind is no big deal. I should know as I'm deafblind myself.

I'm not in favor of this ban. It's not hurting anyone to have your eye tattood......What if they do lose their sight. Being blind is no big deal. I should know as I'm deafblind myself.
I do not mean offense, but will fight to the death to keep my eyesight. Now that my hearing has been taken from me, I would not want to traverse the world without sight. I feel as though it would cost me my independence as well.

"Eye for an Eye" eh?

Seems some people will go to the extreme to look different.

Someone would absolutely have to be bonkers to do something like this. Maybe wearing eye patches for a few days to get the feel of blindness and darkness might change their mind...who knows?

My ears have already been butchered by a blotched surgery...and I'll be damn if anybody is gonna stick a needle in my eye and give me a tattoo!

Eyes are the windows to our soul....Someone might give me a black eye, or get a red eye from allergies/lack of sleep...even pink eye...but a permanent tattoo?? Nah! ain't gonna happen!

Back