The Sexuality Spectrum Test

RebelGirl said:
[snip, snip to save the server's space]

Uh Oh... that can't be right.. I've never done it with a woman before but kissed thru a dare game.. besides that.. I'm a tomboy but straight.. :confused: Oh well....
were you ever wee bit curious at all to try with the same sex?? :whistle:

EyesBlueDeaf said:
were you ever wee bit curious at all to try with the same sex?? :whistle:

Yes I have, I mean I wondered what its like.. I have gay and lesbian friends so I would think about what its like.. I always look at women how their appearances are, whether they tried the same sex before or whatever.. I have been asked so many times by lesbians to try with them.. I couldn't do it.. My heart says no.. but my mind is curious.. lol

Mostly Straight

You scored 32 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

You are mainly heterosexual, but you have a few homosexual qualities. You much prefer the opposite sex, but you have a mild interest in the same sex. If you disapprove of homosexuality, it is likely that you act overly straight to deny your slight gay tendencies. If you are comfortable with your sexuality, you might be up for experimenting with members of the same sex if given the opportunity. If you are sexually inexperienced, you could shift on the spectrum at a later time depending on whether you have sexual encounters with the same sex and whether or not you like those encounters.

I, generally speaking, don't like tests like this. I scored 13.

My results

Gay

You scored -47 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
As of right now, you are interested in the same sex. You have very little to no sexual interest in the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced at this point, it is possible that you have latent heterosexual tendencies that you have not yet discovered.

Straight Preference
You scored 23 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

You are not exclusively heterosexual, but you prefer the opposite sex over the same sex. While you might be willing to fool around with the same sex to some extent, you would go all the way with the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this could change after you do some experimenting.

Do we need labels? People love categorizing things, it seems.

-1 Bisexual!

test6mk.gif

Straight Preference
You scored 24 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

You are not exclusively heterosexual, but you prefer the opposite sex over the same sex. While you might be willing to fool around with the same sex to some extent, you would go all the way with the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this could change after you do some experimenting.

Hmm veddy inneresting! :)

Bisexual
You scored 0 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
You are evenly bisexual. You have no gender preference when it comes to sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting.

No shit, sherlock! :)

Gay
You scored -42 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
As of right now, you are interested in the same sex. You have very little to no sexual interest in the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced at this point, it is possible that you have latent heterosexual tendencies that you have not yet discovered.

Well, test is kinda hard...

Wow. Just wow... I'm shocked...

You scored 0 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
You are evenly bisexual. You have no gender preference when it comes to sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting

I never knew that I was bisexual, after all I look at girls most of the time.
Guess you find something new about yourself everyday.

*walks off in disbelief*

:giggle:
thewinterknight said:
Wow. Just wow... I'm shocked...

You are evenly bisexual. You have no gender preference when it comes to sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting

I never knew that I was bisexual, after all I look at girls most of the time.
Guess you find something new about yourself everyday.

*walks off in disbelief*

At least you dont have to worry about men asking you if they are fat :giggle:

Straight Preference
You scored 18 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

Back