Ultimate fighting Championship with Matt Hamill!!!!! :):):)

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope someone here could help me :)

My friend and I want buying ticket of UFC> Ultimate fighting Championship!

We could buy an airport tickets........ flying and watch him fighting too;) Prefer at East

There fighter name is Matt Hamill who deaf.. so

I am looked at website of his UFC® : Ultimate Fighting Championship® but still need help

Ok I just e.mailed his myspace so hopefully he will tell us when? :dunno2: :):):)

Ok I just e.mailed his myspace so hopefully he will tell us when? :dunno2: :):):)

I doubt he will answer u cuz he got like 20k friends on his myspace (I have him on myspace also) plus UFC fighter almost 100% cant tell us who/when will be his next fight, so I sugest u to read ufcjunkie.com to see Hamill's next fight and not 100% guarantee)

EDIT: Hamill got 18,600 friends on his myspace and I bet fans send him message around 100 to 200 per day

Really! shoot!!! :hmm: you know my friends, and I want to prepare to reserve tickets, hotel and airport

So alright!! hopefully find a when his next fighting.. If you knew then, please let me know?? ;)

Really! shoot!!! :hmm: you know my friends, and I want to prepare to reserve tickets, hotel and airport

So alright!! hopefully find a when his next fighting.. If you knew then, please let me know?? ;)

Yea, I will try keep eye on ufcjunkie.com if any info new related to Hamill

If I find a info about him then will do let you know too ;)

Thanks!!!! :):):)

Actually, I thought it is his last match but he will be back after 2008 because he wants to capture 2008 gold medal for his wresting in ompytic ( i cant spell this shit, lol )

Five Ounces of Pain | UFC 75: Dana White working on Hamill vs. Bisping rematch

As I knows there will be rematch of Hamill vs Bisping...that might take in England again. That what I don't really want a match in England as should go to Ohio where Hamill's hometown as "Turn the table" match. We won't be know this time...just wait and see by early 2008.

That should be take in early 2008 for Hamill vs Bisping 2. Bisping had saying willing to do rematch before down to 185 lbs division.

I won't be know who will win since both guys learned their lesson then who will do game plan change. I do hope Hamill to stay on "ground and pound" on Bisping all the night which he did let Bisping get up few times even not could do anything when he was on Bisping's back (I screamed with ASL : "Choke this mother****er!).

This time, I don't know what Hamill's plan : rematch or stick with Olympic try out in 2008.

Best luck, Matt!

Cool! ;):):) please post this thread or other about more info of this next 2008 ok?? ;):):)

its true that tonight sept 22 at pay pre view ??

its true that tonight sept 22 at pay pre view ??

Yes, UFC 76 will be on PPV tonight. UFC 77 will be on PPV this October 20th in Ohio. UFC 78 will be on PPV this November 17th in NJ (almost true rumor site).

This time, there won't be free on SpikeTV like last time with Hamill vs Bisping / Henderson vs Jackson expect The Ultimate Fight and Ultiamte Fighter. I would bet Hamill vs Bisping rematch will be on PPV as UFC know this one = $$$

Here is one you check them out for future events UFC® : Ultimate Fighting Championship®

Oh darn, Hamill vs Bisping 2 was cancalled due Bisping took knee suregry. I was about to purschase UFC 78 tickets in Newark, NJ before I backed off for my lousy reasons come first before UFC. That is about two hours driving trip down there even would hang out at Times Sqaure befire UFC event. At least, I will be at IFL World Grand Prix at Mohegan Sun Arena in CT this december.,,,yup if Hamill vs Bisping 2 take in NJ then I am willing to paid my bank overwithdraw charge fee!

UFCMainia reported :
“The rematch betwen Hamil and I was being planned for Nov 17 in New Jersey. Unfortuntely Hamil1 is unable to fight as he is having knee surgery. I am dissapointed as I was really looking forward to fighting him again. That said, myself having a torn posterier cruciate ligament in each of my knees for my last 3 fights I can understand why he’s having it. Wishing you a speedy recovery matt and hopefully we can ‘get it on’ soon. On a side note it gives my big toe a chance to heal as I stubbed it on the way o the Octagon. Stay tuned….”

– Michael Bisping reveals that a rematch against Matt Hamill was being discussed for UFC 78 in Newark, N.J., on November 17. The two former contestants on The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) season three fought to a controversial split decision at UFC 75: “Champion vs. Champion” earlier this month in favor of “The Count.”

What nice saying by Bisping. :)

Damn, I wish it was in DC so more easier for me to go there, ha

Really! In Dec.. to Conn? Matt will be fighting? Or NJ

My friend told me that Matt has once heart attack?

I just looked on his website Matt "The Hammer" Hamill and he did say he recently had some knee surgery and that he was offered a remach in Nov. but told them he would be ready on 12/29 to fight in Vegas. Have to wait and see if UFC and Bisping accept that offer. I would ove to go see that fight!!!!!!!!!!!

I just looked on his website Matt "The Hammer" Hamill and he did say he recently had some knee surgery and that he was offered a remach in Nov. but told them he would be ready on 12/29 to fight in Vegas. Have to wait and see if UFC and Bisping accept that offer. I would ove to go see that fight!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool..

If>>> in LV on Dec then will be on spike channel or ppv ?

Back