Battery

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
i am a parents of hoh fur girl.

Where did you usually get battery for CI? are there any good discount batteries?

Thank you.

For what company's processor? Or are you talking about an hearing aid?

FOr cochlear implant, its cochlear.

I d like to see if is there any discount batteries. i didnt realize how expensive batteries that uses up faster and faster than HA.

so i need more batteries that is for CI only.

good link? thank you BBbaseballboy

I d like to see if is there any discount batteries. i didnt realize how expensive batteries that uses up faster and faster than HA.

FF, they have reasonably priced batteries at microbattery.com, I get all my hearing aid batteries there, all kinds even for cochlear :)

Get electric eel as pet. Why? It would recharge in no time.

Otherwise, I think scientific should find a way to plug CI to human's natural electric to charge. What? Matrix said we're like a battery.

Assuming you have the freedom, I know batteryplus.com sometimes have great deals.

On Ebay, I bought a huge batch of good 675 batteries. They don't expire for two years.

It was a private sale, and I think someone died! :P

A little I guess. I thought it was kind of creepy to sell on the deaf relative's batteries, but not creepy enough that I didn't buy it very cheaply.

I am sure they are happy to get rid of batteries that are useful to someone thelse. i guess.

My daughter has dual implants and uses rechargeable batteries. She has nucleus 5 processors from cochlear corporation, and she gets about 15 hrs on a charge.

My daughter has dual implants and uses rechargeable batteries. She has nucleus 5 processors from cochlear corporation, and she gets about 15 hrs on a charge.

I use the rechargeable batteries all the time, but sometimes I forget to recharge them so i use the disposable batteries, and they actually last me 3 days!

I use the rechargeable batteries all the time, but sometimes I forget to recharge them so i use the disposable batteries, and they actually last me 3 days!

same for my hub when he forgets to recharge his batteries then take the disposable batteries. thats why i need battery for my ha.

Back