Jingle Bells

deafsqrrl

Reaction score
Do you know of any website that would teach how to sign this song or other Christmas songs in American Sign Language. Thanks so much and happy holidays!!!

I have been looking for Christmas songs in sign language myself too, but can't seem to find one yet....

have you every tried to use google search it? But if you are deaf yourself, why don't you find the lyrics (Words of the song) and sign it with your ASL?

Please pick a few songs so that I can teach hearies who do not know signs
FAST! I think Jingle Bells is very hard to learn signs in an hour. Please suggest me some songs that are very easy to learn and memorize. Thanks so much!

I agree dracotkk that one is very easy, also Silent Night is pretty straight forward aswell

When I went into CVC's ASL Christmas American Sign Language Christmas Songs and download the 7.9MB MPEG video which is Silent Night, I found it difficult to concentrate on the sign language because the camera moves a whole lot, despite learning how to sign the Christmas sign of Silent Night.

Here's my question about Silent Night...

Do you have to sign "IS" like "All is peace" since that seems to be in SEE. Would it work if I sign "All peace" and "All bright?" This is the one I went to: LIFTUPHANDS

Back