Snap!VRS to Acquire Viable Communications, Inc.

I wish Viable the best - just a small cocern with these Viable VPAD devices as long it works it is OK with my clients!

Yeah! Viable keep business with SnapOn VRS.

Anyone know anyone that work for Viable ? SnapVRS ?

Chevy go apply for a job at Snap .. smile

Reba what were their opinon working for SnapVRS ?
One terp enjoyed the work but had a very low opinion of management. The terp quit when the company started shutting down operations; terp friend didn't want to get laid off with the others.

The other person I know who was involved with Snap!VRS had a significant lawsuit against them for breach of contract and other charges. It was against the high mucky-mucks of the company. (It's public record.)

Another person in local management with Snap!VRS was very dissatisfied when the national "boss" decided to shut down regional offices.

Most of the complaints that I've heard are about Snap!VRS caring about the bottom line (money) only, and not being concerned with what's best for the deafies.

I've also had my own dealings with one of the company's subsidiaries but I can't go into details. Let me just say that we didn't have a satisfactory parting of the ways. They left me and their clients high and dry (and in breach of contract with some clients). But I'm happier in my current career as "freelancer."

Some of the people I know dealt directly with the top bananas, and didn't like what they saw.

I hope for everyone's sake that they've changed.

I am not exact sure if he would leave his company someday when the other company takes over his business. It sounds like a suicide. I hope that he would remain his business with his new partner (other company) as well.

At first, I thought that a few accountants might have betrayed him. Who knows.

Class Action Lawsuit Filed against Viable

A Class Action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court against Viable representing both former and current employees in a wage claim action. If you have already registered, you have received the necessary forms required to opt in. However, if you are a former or current Viable employee and wish to be represented in this class action, please register:

Viable Victims Unite - Home

Upon registration, the law firm will provide the forms necessary for yo to complete to opt in. This case represents both payroll and 1099 employees.

I don't see where Snap!VRS has agreed to take responsibility of the now-defunct company's debts. This leaves Viable's former owners and stockholders to pay back wages to its former employees.

I don't see where Snap!VRS has agreed to take responsibility of the now-defunct company's debts. This leaves Viable's former owners and stockholders to pay back wages to its former employees.

not yet because former Viable employees filed the lawsuit against Viable at court this month and next month.

Back