I'm so shy around my crush i don't have the guts to talk to him in person, HELP PLS!!

coolgirlspyer90

Reaction score
Hii,
I still have a crush on Jay. And the thing is; I'm always shy around him i only go "Hi" in front of him but nothing else. I want to talk something with him in a converstation. But its hard for me because i'm shy around him. If hes not around alot of people i'm fine with it. But if its alot; I'm super shy. Because i don't know why... I just am. Plus I don't know what to talk about with him. And I don't know if he likes me still. Its confusing. But I want to talk to him but I don't have the guts to. WHat should I do?? I'm gonna see him everyday for the rest of the summer break until school starts on august 20th. We're both going to the same school now. Plus, another band member said that Jay is quite a lady's man. And i'm also kind of scared that he might like someone else instead of me. Because he's like the first guy to like me and doesn't care that i'm deaf. And just sees me as who i am. And honestly? I don't want to give up on hope on him. I want to have the courage to go up to him tomorrow for band rehersal. I've always been planning on talking to him in person instead of AIM. But i never got the guts to. god this is hard....uggghhhhhh....pls helppppp.

nothing we can do to help you if you're too shy because we're not there for you in person. all we can say is - early bird gets its worm :cool2:

make a good conversation where he can engage in good conversation with you, or there is nothing we can do what Jiro123 has just said.. OR just kiss him anyway LOL :lol:

make a good conversation where he can engage in good conversation with you, or there is nothing we can do what Jiro123 has just said.. OR just kiss him anyway LOL :lol:

No kissing yet before you get to know him well ... otherwise, that will make Jay run for the hills! :lol:

first of all say more than hi, if you never break out beyond that first word youll never progress as a guy and speaking as a guy we like it when girls are upfront and honest, not neccasarily bruttally honest, say what you want just say something like "how are you doing to day, or what do you like to do for fun those are good opening starters then finally just talk like you would to any other person, and surprise kisses on the cheeks dont hurt none either

good god what's up with all the "you should kiss him, thats what you ought to do!" :giggle::cool2:

I am just a young adult here, but excuse my hilaroius excuses. :lol:

LOL, I know what you are feeling. I used to feel like that, too. The guy I remember turned out to be not my type after I found out his e-mail address and talked to him. I never really got over it, so I really can't help that much, but I thought maybe you could explain to him how you feel on AIM first? Maybe tell him you'd like to talk, but you're too shy. Try to think of him as a friend much more than a crush. Besides, you need to know him as a friend first to know if he is your type.

what do you mean?:hmm:

Doug means that you have to talk to him directly. We, ADers, dont know him and cannot help you unless you decide to shell your shy outershell and talk to him directly.

He is the only one who can let you find out.....................

Or give the shell a nice crack then you'll be fine! I agree with Gemma!

Or give the shell a nice crack then you'll be fine! I agree with Gemma!

Ooohhhh ic....haha thanks guys. 4 of my friends thinks that I should kiss my crush: Jay. But I don't know. Because I don't want to take it to the wrong path. I don't want him to run away from me. And As much as I want to kiss him, I don't want him to runaway. Its hard you know. Because he blocked me and I didn't want to give up on him because My friend told me that he blocked me because he's probably afraid of rejection after he admitted to me he liked me. And i kind of learned alot from my guy friend. He told me that If i was waiting for the guy to make the move to the girl; I might be waiting awhile because guys are afraid that girls might take it the wrong way. And I was planning on going up to him to talk to him instead of aim. Here what i was planning on saying to him.

*Me goes up to him from behind or by his side*
Me: "so...Word around here says you're a lady's man"
Jay says something about it and I laugh.
Me: "well, Hey, I think you did a good job at band rehersal from the past 2 weeks. Tell me, is this how you play the bass?" *plays it the wrong way*

And i wish for some miracle way, if we looked in each other eyes, I would just kiss him right there. But it would be in the band room with alot of people waiting to go back outside when its time to reherse again. I was planning on saying that to him. But i never got the nerve to. ughh this is so hard. I'll be 15 years old in 3 weeks, and I never had my first offical boyfriend. OR my first kiss. Most of my friends has had their first kiss and a boyfriend. And I wonder if this stuff would ever happen to me. :Ohno:

You're full of jealously, aren't you? :lol:

ohh pshhtt on you. I am a little bit. I see him around alot of more popular cute girls. And if i'm not around him talking to him as a friend I'm more than scared that he might go for one of the popular hot girls than go out with me. I only had like 2 guys say i'm beautiful. But idk. I thought they were like lying. But they're like I'm not lying. and so forth.

ohh pshhtt on you. I am a little bit. I see him around alot of more popular cute girls. And if i'm not around him talking to him as a friend I'm more than scared that he might go for one of the popular hot girls than go out with me. I only had like 2 guys say i'm beautiful. But idk. I thought they were like lying. But they're like I'm not lying. and so forth.

Mind me asking, but don't tkae it seriously... are you one of the cute girls though?

Back