Supremes Reject Death Penalty for Child Rapists...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Court is right to reject death penalty for child rapists.

I would consider the justice system as a murder if they sentence child rapists to death.

I would consider it too, murder is murder period.

It's not murder :roll: Death penalty punished murders, so executing murders prevents them from committing their crime again. I rather to have the society safe than sorry. If you want to support life sentence that means you're giving those murders an air-conditioned, cable equipped prison where there is free meals three times a day and regular hours of visits from family. Their victims are dead, and murders get pamper. Nice way to get justice for those victims.

Also it's funny how you say killing is killing and it's murder, but you support self-defense. It makes some of you hypocrisy. :hmm:

It's not murder :roll: Death penalty punished murders, so executing murders prevents them from committing their crime again. I rather to have the society safe than sorry. If you want to support life sentence that means you're giving those murders an air-conditioned, cable equipped prison where there is free meals three times a day and regular hours of visits from family. Their victims are dead, and murders get pamper. Nice way to get justice for those victims.

Also it's funny how you say killing is killing and it's murder, but you support self-defense. It makes some of you hypocrisy. :hmm:

Okay you brought up so many issues in this post, here I go.

Commiting their crime again? No, they will be in the prison and I have hard time to believe if they can ever escape from high level of prison that easy.

We don't do that just to save their lives and serve them, we lock them to keep everything safe, no more killing, no more fighting, no more violence, etc.

And self-defense? You think I would just let that person came to me and beating me up till death in the middle of nowhere and no help? Of course, I will have to fight back to save my neck, but when a murder killed in purpose with lack of excuse, unlikely the self-defense, that murder had to be locked in the prison to keep everything safe and no more further to be killed nor violence. Self-defense is very different issue.

There's no differences, Puyo. You claimed that killing is killing, murder is murder. Self-defense can lead to killing a person. If it's your own legally right to defend yourself even killing your own attacker before you are killed, then why is it wrong for the justice system to kill a murder who already killed an innocent person? Is your life more value than an innocent person that is already dead?

Criminals had escaped/freed from prison before, and there are violence in prison. You'll find people who have been murdered in prisons in the hands of other prisoners all across America.

I agree with the Supreme court's decision to reject death penalty for child rapists because no one should decide who lives and who dies and personally I feel that life in prison is worse than death...Also, some raped victims do not report the rape sometimes until years later or never. And yes, those who commit rape deserve to be punished and would love to see tough laws on rapists. (Sorry Cherie :ily:)..

Okay you brought up so many issues in this post, here I go.

Commiting their crime again? No, they will be in the prison and I have hard time to believe if they can ever escape from high level of prison that easy.

We don't do that just to save their lives and serve them, we lock them to keep everything safe, no more killing, no more fighting, no more violence, etc.

And self-defense? You think I would just let that person came to me and beating me up till death in the middle of nowhere and no help? Of course, I will have to fight back to save my neck, but when a murder killed in purpose with lack of excuse, unlikely the self-defense, that murder had to be locked in the prison to keep everything safe and no more further to be killed nor violence. Self-defense is very different issue.

well we're talking about child rapists. they get released after several years and they will rape child again without doubt. we all have heard of heinous crimes of child rapes and most of them are repeated offender so what should we do about it? DEATH PENALTY! :pissed: Do you know what happens to victims? They are usually traumatized and may lead to similar crimes in the future - they may be abusive to their own child, rape other child, etc.

it's time we STEP UP and end this madness. apparently - National Sex Offender Registry, Megan's Law, and life sentence are not making any dent in this child rape crimes. They will not flaunt us anymore.

There's no differences, Puyo. You claimed that killing is killing, murder is murder. Self-defense can lead to killing a person. If it's your own legally right to defend yourself even killing your own attacker before you are killed, then why is it wrong for the justice system to kill a murder who already killed an innocent person? Is your life more value than an innocent person that is already dead?

Criminals had escaped/freed from prison before, and there are violence in prison. You'll find people who have been murdered in prisons in the hands of other prisoners all across America.

Sorry you misunderstood, I was saying that the self-defense is when nobody else can stop the victim and the murder from being violence, and the victim had no choice, but stop it on his/her own. I'd rather to have someone to take that person who attacked me to the prison so that I don't have to be so violence, nor any other violence in the further.

well we're talking about child rapists. they get released after several years and they will rape child again without doubt. we all have heard of heinous crimes of child rapes and most of them are repeated offender so what should we do about it? DEATH PENALTY! :pissed: Do you know what happens to victims? They are usually traumatized and may lead to similar crimes in the future - they may be abusive to their own child, rape other child, etc.

it's time we STEP UP and end this madness. apparently - National Sex Offender Registry, Megan's Law, and life sentence are not making any dent in this child rape crimes. They will not flaunt us anymore.

Me and Cheri was debating about the victim who are risking to death... Sorry for off-topic..

Sorry you misunderstood, I was saying that the self-defense is when nobody else can stop the victim and the murder from being violence, and the victim had no choice, but stop it on his/her own. I'd rather to have someone to take that person who attacked me to the prison so that I don't have to be so violence, nor any other violence in the further.
that's assuming you'll live from this crime.... makes you wish you have a gun with you, huh?

Cool :P Mine's a hunting gun.
oh... not exactly quite portable lol but it's no worse than my situation because I cannot bring it outside my household. NJ's very anal about guns.

oh... not exactly quite portable lol but it's no worse than my situation because I cannot bring it outside my household. NJ's very anal about guns.

lol yea I know that, I am sorry about the laws in NJ... I am not sure about the gun laws in my state, but I know we can't use the guns in the city, only in the rurals or area that are unlimited to the guns.

No, I sure did not misunderstood you. I know what self-defense means; I wasn't born yesterday. Self-defense can result in death or in serious bodily harm.

It would make you hypocristy for support death penalty because it´s lawful to kill the human and against the human to kill human because it´s not lawful. :roll: Would they sentence the judge to death for wrongly execute human? I do not think so...

murder = kill inhumanity.

self-defense = protect person´s life from attack, harm or danger.

murder and self-defense is not same.

It would make you hypocristy for support death penalty because it´s lawful to kill the human and against the human to kill human because it´s not lawful. :roll: Would they sentence the judge to death for wrongly execute human? I do not think so...

but it is the greatest crime to humanity to release a repeated offender to public and then he ends up killing/harming another one. the most humane way to safely guard the public from harm is to humanely execute him.

:confused: What??

Death Penalty is no different to Self-defense. The State does not murder, The State puts the end of repeating crimes, save innocents in the society from being the next victim of a crime. As we know that some criminals are repeat offenders.

The method of execution- Lethal injection is not a violence death, It's fast and painless death. You make it sounds like they are still doing hanging, firing squad and gas chamber. They are not. Now you tell me which is the worst, not killing a murder, or killing an innocent?

If the self-defense was no different than death penatly, then there will be no such like self-defense. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back