Bad Words in Sign Language

Heath
LMM have QQ for u, {Yes, I'm tpying exactly what she is saying]
You take sign breaks you QQ Know ASL understand chat me you.
You school where youQQ
Now she asking me how to you say in ASL this sentence..
"The President may show up tomorrow."
If you can tell LMM how you would sign this she may start believe your statement's! 'If you choise not to answer, Then in her eye's and many other's, You could be just another wannbe!"
LMM do have the answer to the sentence, sorry it can't be found on the internet.
here's a good one LMM say's translate this sentence in English,
" Before Friday go -with your boyfriend, nothing!"
LMM will wait for your relpy,

LMM {Terp}

I learned Spanish before ASL, but I learned how to swear in ASL before Spanish because of where each was taught. My Spanish teacher was unwilling to swear in class, but my ASL teacher (A.K.A. my fiancee, Deaflinuxgeek) was totally willing to teach me. I met a native Spanish speaker who taught me some of the bad words in Spanish. :naughty:

LMM said:
Heath
LMM have QQ for u, {Yes, I'm tpying exactly what she is saying]
You take sign breaks you QQ Know ASL understand chat me you.
You school where youQQ
Now she asking me how to you say in ASL this sentence..
"The President may show up tomorrow."
If you can tell LMM how you would sign this she may start believe your statement's! 'If you choise not to answer, Then in her eye's and many other's, You could be just another wannbe!"
LMM do have the answer to the sentence, sorry it can't be found on the internet.
here's a good one LMM say's translate this sentence in English,
" Before Friday go -with your boyfriend, nothing!"
LMM will wait for your relpy,

LMM {Terp}

You are questioning me because I am not Deaf enough, huh? and that I grew up with excellent writing skills. This needs no answer. Obivously, I am Deaf. :roll:

no need for the Bad actions

Heath said:
You are questioning me because I am not Deaf enough, huh? and that I grew up with excellent writing skills. This needs no answer. Obivously, I am Deaf. :roll:

I believe you are deaf, and anyone that is insult that isn't deaf enough is not that easy to understand us apparently except some hearies and I got to say but I agree that was uncalled for BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

DEAF CULTURE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deaflinuxgeek

LMM said:
Thk- U Terp from LMM
She feels same as you do she say's.. She have taught a man a few bad words, But that's because he works for the Deaf. He was taking his frist ASl class from yes a Deafie teacher. LMM is sure he have lot's more. most time LMM won't teach new people bad Language.
LMM say's " U day nice now."

LMM {Terp}
I only trust Deafie ASL teachers. I wouldn't have it any other way. ;)

Heath said:
Heath
Boy you have alot to learn about Deaf Culture people. When they meet other Deaf people their frist sentence is asking them about their Deafness! It's not rude or a question of them being Deaf. sorry you feel like so many hearing people do when they don't belong to the Deaf Community!
You were the one that say "You know ASL" LMM wanted you to translate her sentcence's. She felt you would have no trouble w/these sentcence's. So are you game, Or do you just don't understand?

LMM {Terp}

LMM said:
Heath
Boy you have alot to learn about Deaf Culture people. When they meet other Deaf people their frist sentence is asking them about their Deafness! It's not rude or a question of them being Deaf. sorry you feel like so many hearing people do when they don't belong to the Deaf Community!
You were the one that say "You know ASL" LMM wanted you to translate her sentcence's. She felt you would have no trouble w/these sentcence's. So are you game, Or do you just don't understand?

LMM {Terp}

I never said " You Know ASL " and I grew up in Deaf culture. I don't need to learn anymore Deaf culture. I am Deaf already. I find this very offensive because not all Deaf people are game for that. You do not play around with Deaf culture you should know better by now.

Heath said:
I never said " You Know ASL " and I grew up in Deaf culture. I don't need to learn anymore Deaf culture. I am Deaf already. I find this very offensive because not all Deaf people are game for that. You do not play around with Deaf culture you should know better by now.

Boy Heath, You are confused! LMM never said "You said she didn't know ASL!" She & I quote you, you claiming to know ASL & to belong in the deaf Community, The common language is ASL!So why can't you answer LMM questions to her sign's? Or are they way over your head? She ask.
Or is it because you can't copy someone's reply from the internet? Hmm that's polly it huh?
Here's your chance to show you do know ASL. Now you say " you don't have to prove you kknow ASL!"

LMM {terp}

I would have to get out my webcam then re-load the program with the CD then record myself in ASL and show you obivously I am Deaf. I don't feel like doing that right now because I have Sorenson VP-100 but have no doubt. I am full Deaf and 100 % Deaf culture. :shakes my head:

Heath said:
I would have to get out my webcam then re-load the program with the CD then record myself in ASL and show you obivously I am Deaf. I don't feel like doing that right now because I have Sorenson VP-100 but have no doubt. I am full Deaf and 100 % Deaf culture. :shakes my head:

Heath
LMM have no trouble you PM her w/your VP num. She would love to have a chat w/you. Yes she does have VP. & TTD... This is her way to commuicate w/people on phone's.
We will wait for your private message. Thank -You

LMM {terp}

LMM said:
Heath
LMM have no trouble you PM her w/your VP num. She would love to have a chat w/you. Yes she does have VP. & TTD... This is her way to commuicate w/people on phone's.
We will wait for your private message. Thank -You

LMM {terp}

SENT YOU A PM

Still heard nothing back yet from you. What the hell are you trying to do ? Pull a sick joke on me ? I am Deaf and you should know that by now !!!!!

LMM, please stop bothering Heath..... Deaf people do use ENGLISH in writing. You need to learn how to write properly

Heath said:
Still heard nothing back yet from you. What the hell are you trying to do ? Pull a sick joke on me ? I am Deaf and you should know that by now !!!!!
:laugh2: :rofl:

What's matter with you? I thought you are so smart for not giving out your VP to stranger?

Heath said:

You can understand LMM?

No offense, but I cannot understand LMM at all...

My very first word spoke fuck off... when I was about 6 or 7 yrs old.. when My sister taught me.. :\ My mom telling me do so.. I swore my mom. She slapped my face real hard. Damn her!

I first learned to cuss in sign language when I was sent to a state school for the deaf about an hour away from home. My first word in ASL was "fuck" and 2nd one was "shit" and that was in first grade. :D

glad to see this thread back in subject at hand....i learned some cuss words when i was 7 or 8 i dont remember . i still cuss but not to the extreme like i did when i was younger.

Heath and LMM, with all due respect lets not hijack the thread. :)

Wow, I'm surprised how young kids are when they learn bad signs.

I'm hearing, and I didn't learn those words until I was a teenager, and back then I would never dream of actually saying them. I didn't really hear much "swearing" until I was 19, and joined the Navy.

And no, I did NOT grow up in a Christian home, so that wasn't the reason.

Back