Drinking Urine is Good for Your Health!

well, we did accident ate someone's dead skin and hair. :)

I am not game enough to try it. But, if I was in a situation where I have no choice, I'd want to try best to survive.

As for the claims being fake... Who knows? The health benefits are not proven on a large scale. But, it is possible. Urine therapy was brought up by a person who has a phd.

Anyway, since more people today are living beyond the average life expectancy without drinking their urine, you'd have to ask yourself why would you want to drink it anyway?
At least wait until the product is released in a capsule form :)

u know what? we did drink water that already have urine at along. Animal and people have pee that goes to lake and we draw lake to treatment to home and we drink.

I did drink water from river in colorado, it's yummy water. It must have been mix from deer's pee. hmm-mm

It was one drop of my urinal. I was curious so that why I went ahead trying to taste what my pee tastes like. You should try sometime, too.

Uh, Okay. If it rocks your boat then it's all cool. It might work out just great for you but as for others, I don't think that it would help at all, ha. If you're curious then you gotta do what you want to do to kill the curiosity.

Whether it's taboo or not, It still seems far fetched anyhow. It is abnormal to me, indeed but if you got the balls to do it, then so be it.

I still hope you're joking in a way, lol

As for trying it out, I'll still pass on that one. There are things that I would not mind trying out but when it comes to experimenting with human waste, that's when the line is drawn up for me.

I am not game enough to try it. But, if I was in a situation where I have no choice, I'd want to try best to survive.

As for the claims being fake... Who knows? The health benefits are not proven on a large scale. But, it is possible. Urine therapy was brought up by a person who has a phd.

Anyway, since more people today are living beyond the average life expectancy without drinking their urine, you'd have to ask yourself why would you want to drink it anyway?
At least wait until the product is released in a capsule form :)

:giggle:

It was one drop of my urinal. I was curious so that why I went ahead trying to taste what my pee tastes like. You should try sometime, too.

I gotta hand it to you for being so brave! :bowdown:

lol, no hell, I refuse to taste like that, it's very acid and much worse than lemonade.

Uh, Okay. If it rocks your boat then it's all cool. It might work out just great for you but as for others, I don't think that it would help at all, ha. If you're curious then you gotta do what you want to do to kill the curiosity.

Whether it's taboo or not, It still seems far fetched anyhow. It is abnormal to me, indeed but if you got the balls to do it, then so be it.

I still hope you're joking in a way, lol

As for trying it out, I'll still pass on that one. There are things that I would not mind trying out but when it comes to experimenting with human waste, that's when the line is drawn up for me.

I can smell him as your favorite motocycle racer, Kentucky Kid, go meet him in one day.

j/k :lol:

:lol: thread... I notice this thread here get funnier more and more... :giggle:

HELL NO, I'M NOT GOING TO DRINK MY OWN PEE!!!. Hey lumbingmi, Do me a favor. GO SEE A DOCTOR AND FIND OUT WHAT'S THE HELL WRONG WITH YOU... DID YOU TRY TO EAT YOUR BOOGERS CUZ THERE'S A WEBSITE ALSO SAID BOOGERS HAVE HIGH VITNAMS (spelling?) don't trust those website!!! YOU ARE A SUCKER FOR BELIEVING TRYING DRINKING YOUR OWN PEE!!! Ughh....

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

He might do an experiment on cow poop next. :ugh:

Lumbingmi....
LOL! you asking me is there was anything abnormal in society? YEAH!
ITS...YOU!! you are so abnormal!!

And you asked Cheri if she realizes she ate cow's feces in hamburgers,
well in that case, we all would be pretty sick, right?...and let me guess,
you are vegetarian, right?...you dont eat meat, heh??? :roll:

Lumbingmi....
LOL! you asking me is there was anything abnormal in society? YEAH!
ITS...YOU!! you are so abnormal!!

And you asked Cheri if she realizes she ate cow's feces in hamburgers,
well in that case, we all would be pretty sick, right?...and let me guess,
you are vegetarian, right?...you dont eat meat, heh??? :roll:

We already had Mad Cows scare. Of course if you eat hamburgers everyday, you ll bound to get sick. Poor Cheri.

Yea I am no robot nor sheep.

Do you realize that you do eat cow's feces in hamburgers? :stupid:
Do you realize that there is human waste on lettuce and other field products?

Sometimes there are bugs in there, too.

Think about how many earth worms crawled over that vegetable while it was in the ground.

Think about how many times birds pooped on those apples in the trees. :D

Whose hair is that in your dish at the restaurant anyway?

There ain't nuthin' sanitary in this here world. :lol:

Do you realize that there is human waste on lettuce and other field products?

Sometimes there are bugs in there, too.

Think about how many earth worms crawled over that vegetable while it was in the ground.

Think about how many times birds pooped on those apples in the trees. :D

Whose hair is that in your dish at the restaurant anyway?

There ain't nuthin' sanitary in this here world. :lol:

Yep there are some stories that cooker urines in soup and serve it to people.

Yuck...uh no thanks...I'll pass. I Know I'll never drink or taste Urine all my life!

If you are taken:
I do really really really REALLY feel sorry for your girlfriend (make out).

If you are single:

That explains.

:lol:

Jeebus. I just taste one drop. One friggin' drop!!!!! It is not like I drank 12 oz of my urinal.

I'm single but have been in and out several dates. Toothbrush and paste will do the trick.

Back