Finally...a keyboard for Gamecube

Originally posted by PSORules79
actually everyone hated that kind of keyboard.

Pso, actually, most of people love it but its too expensive. I went to EB store to test out for New keyboard/controller combiation. I love it and i feel comfortable with that but unforturately, it costs 49.99 dollars

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
Pso, actually, most of people love it but its too expensive. I went to EB store to test out for New keyboard/controller combiation. I love it and i feel comfortable with that but unforturately, it costs 49.99 dollars

Actually, i read planetgamecube.com they say it's ugly and not comfortable.

Originally posted by illustrator
I saw EGM magazine from Jan 2002. When I was clean up my apt befor move, ofc... however, I just realize there is another keyboard - bit better... combine joystick and keyboard. What do you think?. :D I better find the pix....

Levi, shut up, you're anti-nintendo, eh? :o

No, you shut up! I have a freedom of speech to speak my opinion. I might be an anti-Nintendo or not. But did I said that?

Originally posted by LeviathanC
No, you shut up! I have a freedom of speech to speak my opinion. I might be an anti-Nintendo or not. But did I said that?

Yeah how many time you have told us? a million times. we know that you hatre nintendo or whatever. and its not nessessary to repost to remind us :cool:

Yeah how many time you have told us? a million times. we know that you hatre nintendo or whatever. and its not nessessary to repost to remind us :cool:

agreed !! let's not start any flames or even flickers OF flames - k ? thanks

Did I said that I hate Nintendo? *look around* Did I, Chunchin?

I don't really see any point of having a keyboard for Gamecube. What could we benefit from having a keyboard?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I don't really see any point of having a keyboard for Gamecube. What could we benefit from having a keyboard?

to talk and play at the same time.

Back