Passages Deaf Travel - My Frigg'n Vent... ((fire My Head))

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my gosh!!! they should refund you guys back since u both didn't know the policy and they did said yes at first place, why say no at last place now?? i dont like if they changed the policies.. they should have kept the policies no matter what!!!!!

I"m sooo sorry to hear all about it! *HUGGGSSSS* I hope they will wake up and see what they did wrong too. if you showed them proof and figure out from there.

Ouch, I'm sorry to hear about the screw up they did with you. I hope you get that resolved soon as possible. We all can kick their asses for screwing up a pregnant lady!

Omg, i m speechless...sorry to hear that ... *sigh * come here :hug:

I am sorry about that. You should sue stupid travel.

Sorry about bad news. That is sucks. Spoil her and hubby's enjoy vacation plan. Same as your shoe then I would start top of loud screaaaaammmm.

Yeah big time....

My hubby already phoned them again.. Passage Deaf Travel agency...
(guess what) it's answering machine since afternoon... whoa.. why they changed to answering machine... Knew sumth'n they are afraid of.....

***still fuming angrily*** I hope I'm alright but blood pressure..
*sigh*

to me look more likely. Must be something avoid this one.

We've paid for...
vacation cost $2,462.00
plus Travel protection and Cancellation insurance covers $118.00 dollars

Total $2,580.00 dollars

I'm very surprised about Passage Deaf Travel refused full refund amount...
(Interesting)....

I've already made contacted Royal Caribbean related to Freedom of the sea..
Given them full information everything what happened..
Royal Caribbean staff was shocked this news about this situation matter.. and told us must get full refund amount which we already paid for travel protection and cancellation insurance covers. Royal Caribbean say Passage Deaf Travel is should have pay you back full refund.. I explain them.. they refused!
Royal Caribbean will contact w/Passage Deaf Travel today..

Good thing, Royal Caribbean got information about booking id and invoice that I gave them info.. and will contact me update soon. I'll be hear from them soon.

*Waiting for result*

I'm very surprised that Passage Deaf Travel encourage me to sell the ticket...
What make them avoid given full refund ?

I'm so sorry, GalaxyAngel. I wonder if you told travel agency when your baby is due in first place?

Perhaps you can try sell your tickets here in AD and other places where you can advertise them. Post here the info on the cruise, where it goes, etc and see if anyone would buy them from you. I can't believe the travel agency won't refund since you told them you were preg in first place. They should have asked you when your baby is due if they did not ask you in first place. I feel so bad for you and your husband cuz I knew you both were very much looking forward to this cruise.:tears:

I'm so sorry, GalaxyAngel. I wonder if you told travel agency when your baby is due in first place?

Perhaps you can try sell your tickets here in AD and other places where you can advertise them. Post here the info on the cruise, where it goes, etc and see if anyone would buy them from you. I can't believe the travel agency won't refund since you told them you were preg in first place. They should have asked you when your baby is due if they did not ask you in first place. I feel so bad for you and your husband cuz I knew you both were very much looking forward to this cruise.:tears:

Yes, I did spoke w/Passage Deaf Travel agency when I was 3 months pregnant and baby due.. they say yes.. you can go cruise.. so then I paid for it half of it..
My Doctor advise me, ask them again.. when I was 5 months.. and made contact them.. I already know who the person spoke w/me and also email too..
The person say yes.. you still going.. then I paid off everything full amount.
Until today I got email.. Whoa.. what heck short notice information about policy..

Yes, Very big time breaking our heart and dreams our very first dream on Deaf Cruise as our anniversary...

WHAT?!?! Damn!!! I look forward to meeting you both, girl! Sheesh... I'm sorry it happened but hey, we can meet sometime at another time!!! BIG HUGS!!

Hope you get refund from PassagesDeafTravel after the Freedom of Sea talk to them. More Hugs!

HEY!... can you still come to the pre-party in FL? Just wondering. :)

We've paid for...
vacation cost $2,462.00

Total $2,580.00 dollars

(Interesting)....

Royal Caribbean staff was shocked this news about this situation matter.. and told us must get full refund amount which we already paid for travel protection and cancellation insurance covers. Royal Caribbean say Passage Deaf Travel is should have pay you back full refund.. I explain them.. they refused!

Good thing, Royal Caribbean got information about booking id and invoice that I gave them info.. and will contact me update soon. I'll be hear from them soon.

*Waiting for result*

I am wonderin' - Can you ask them to make a new schedule and save your ticket for your another trip ( just like the airport would ) ? Would you and your hubby like to go to cruise AFTER the baby is born ? If, yes - try to ask Travel Agency to see, if they can accept your another new schedule ( postpone ) without cost fee by savin' your ticket ? Maybe, it helps ?

GA, I'm so sorry about that they turn you down at a short notice cos of your pregnancy. They have no right to do that. You and your hubby were looking forward to go on the cruise for a long time and now this happened saying you can't go. You did the right thing to take the matter to the bigger company 'Royal Carribean'. If they still refuse to make a full refund to you, you should seek a lawyer. I hope you can still go or if not, get your full refund.

Maybe reading the traveler's insurance document will help with a possible refund minus administrative fees?? I don't know....just guessing.

My Goodness!!! They should do whatever possbile to get back to you both.... *sigh* it must be something went wrong with them...

I'm so sorry that you had a HARD TIME to get it things work it out....

WHAT?!?! Damn!!! I look forward to meeting you both, girl! Sheesh... I'm sorry it happened but hey, we can meet sometime at another time!!! BIG HUGS!!

Hope you get refund from PassagesDeafTravel after the Freedom of Sea talk to them. More Hugs!

HEY!... can you still come to the pre-party in FL? Just wondering. :)

Cheleler,
Can't come.. still
:(
*sniffing*

still waiting for hear them soon.. about "refund"

I am wonderin' - Can you ask them to make a new schedule and save your ticket for your another trip ( just like the airport would ) ? Would you and your hubby like to go to cruise AFTER the baby is born ? If, yes - try to ask Travel Agency to see, if they can accept your another new schedule ( postpone ) without cost fee by savin' your ticket ? Maybe, it helps ?

They refused!

We've paid for...
vacation cost $2,462.00

Total $2,580.00 dollars

(Interesting)....

*Waiting for result*

I am glad that Royal Caribbean got involved and tried to solve the problem with Passage Deaf Travel. I hope you get refund ASAP. It is unfair for you and your husband to pay $$ for cruise for nothing. If no luck, please get a lawyer and sue Passage Deaf Travel for the amount of the refund because you already bought travel insurance protection. Make some noise, so Deaf Passage Travel will lose its business if they refuse to issue any refund. Hugs. Keep us posted, ok.

Sorry about that!! Its sucks! but Hope Royal Caribbean will take care with Passage Deaf Travel !! ;)

That is so wrong! Sue their asses if they dont give u a refund. They made the error and they have to fix it, not u! That's unbelievable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back