Why...

I like the leggings with a long shirt over it...very comfortable!

I'd have to lose a LOT more weight to be able to pull that one off. Shel - you've done a great job losing it and I for one am (a) proud of you and (b) jealous.

I'd have to lose a LOT more weight to be able to pull that one off. Shel - you've done a great job losing it and I for one am (a) proud of you and (b) jealous.

Thanks...Still need another 45 lbs to go...that is gonna be HARD ...accck! I need a long shirt to cover my fat rear...lol.

I am not sure if you would call my jeans tight - but I prefer skinny pants so they don't get caught in the chain of my bike. Honestly though - as many girls would argue - it is hard to find pants. I didn't intend on buying skinny pants - but they fit. Easier to wear boots with them.

As for the spandex pants (without skirt or dress)- yeah - perhaps it is a bit much - but again, personal preference.

There is a sign on my professor's windows that says "Remember kids, spadex do not count as pants unless you are a SUPERHERO!"

My daughter's pants are tight, but it's mainly due to the fact that she has gained a little weight and it's settling in the rear end. I don't buy a lot of new clothes since she will lose it while riding her bike. Her weight bounces around 160-190 all the time. (she's 6'4" at 16, that's why she's a little heavier)

I wear tight pants sometimes, but it really depends on the brand and if they look good on me.

That's because they're sluts.

Then what do you call guys that wear tight pants that show off their package! Pimps or gigolos ! So it's ok for guys to wear tights pants and not for women! Men are so damn double standard!

Back