How do you make spendable cash?? Illegal or legal.

Ant c5

Reaction score
I need new ideas on how to produce more money, faster and easier. Do not include drug dealing nor robbing.
Ineemony

Need QUICK money? Then be a WHORE. :rofl: Sorry have no idea here how you can make quick money :dunno

Mmm, buy a website from a business site, reselling for them?

Go around and see if people need their yard clean up, or lawn mowed. When I did that, I took in several hundred a day. Don't be too pricey, and don't be cut throat on your prices. Charge reasonable. Just remember, alot of people are out there doing it.

go and stand down the busy traffice and hopefully, you will have luck to get some spare $$. :)

Or dress like BUM "poor" sit on sidewalk and have cup....beg for money? :rofl: Don't do that though...Its bad enuff to scam ppl.. :)

Originally posted by prostock19
Go around and see if people need their yard clean up, or lawn mowed. When I did that, I took in several hundred a day. Don't be too pricey, and don't be cut throat on your prices. Charge reasonable. Just remember, alot of people are out there doing it.

Good idea...or do the painting job...

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Sell your kidney? :dunno:

Is that illegal in USA? Hope I remmy. I heard Old Mexcio have famous black market for selling various of body parts.
:werd:

:dunno: what about your parents or bro/sis..? kissing their fungus toes.. will do! :D

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
What about ABC cards selling ?? :ugh:

HEY TWEETY are u NUTS thats disrespecting the deaf poeple! I would NEVER do that panhandling ABC cards to the poeple! IF they need more money then find a second job or take out a loan from ur parents either way would work but selling those cards UHHH i DONT THINK SOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! * peeved now *

Originally posted by javapride
HEY TWEETY are u NUTS thats disrespecting the deaf poeple! I would NEVER do that panhandling ABC cards to the poeple! IF they need more money then find a second job or take out a loan from ur parents either way would work but selling those cards UHHH i DONT THINK SOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! * peeved now *

i know :werd: with ya .. i NEVER ABC cards selling myself.. few friends of mine do still sell :rme: rather my own money not sell a cards look so STUPID! you know what i mean...

Back