A pepper hotter than a ghost pepper? Yes!

We like to grill jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon. They are named armadillo eggs. Only sissies remove the seeds. They are wonderful.

We sliver habaneros onto omelets, and use crushed chili pequins on lots of things. Much perkier than the bottled pepper flakes.

We eat fresh raw tabasco red and green peppers as a condiment with foods.

Very healthy for you unless there are problems. Very high in vitamins.

Pickled peppers are good chopped and used instead of relishes, especially the bread and butter jalapenos. Sweet and hot. mmm

A friend of mine grew some chocolate habaneros, and I loved them. They have a more smoky flavor, but I used them in chili sauce and it turned out great. Good fresh too.

I do my own dried pepper mix with Habeneros, Thai chilis, Tabasco, and Cayenne. I find it to be a good mix of flavor plus heat.

I usually roast my jalapenos and freeze them in ice cube trays to make about a tablespoon per portion. The rest I freeze as is. One of my favorite condiments is a jalapeno jelly make with white grape juice...kind of sweet, kind of hot.

that is interesting surprised I love hot spicy you are hot tongue burn your lick! giggile

Back