What Does Dog Heaven Look Like?

Currently it looks something like my sofa....
3 dogs, dog treats and pillows, tongues lolling and plenty of LDnanna lap for everyone. (yup)

j/k lol

for those with small monitor - here it is

2epukye.jpg

Nice picture of the 3 dogs, Jiro!!!

That picture make me shed my tears just now. My first black dog, his name is Mac. He's long gone and have been wondered how is he doing in heaven like this. I trust that he's in good hands now.

Of course, I wondered about my cats. I hope all of my favorite pets are hopping happy around with my grandfather. Mac and my grandfather are reunited in Heaven at long last, that make me even more happier and already shed tears. I don't think I can get another dog like this.

Mac was my first dog ever. I don't think I will get dog ever in my life.

Oh, Mac, I pray that you're doing ok in heaven! Watch my grandfather over! *sniff*

That picture make me shed my tears just now. My first black dog, his name is Mac. He's long gone and have been wondered how is he doing in heaven like this. I trust that he's in good hands now.

Of course, I wondered about my cats. I hope all of my favorite pets are hopping happy around with my grandfather. Mac and my grandfather are reunited in Heaven at long last, that make me even more happier and already shed tears. I don't think I can get another dog like this.

Mac was my first dog ever. I don't think I will get dog ever in my life.

Oh, Mac, I pray that you're doing ok in heaven! Watch my grandfather over! *sniff*

what did Mac die from? ticks?

Jiro, you still at it?

Mac died of old age. I was very, very young when we first got him. He was already became so old. He was devilish dog who love to run away from us, we were looking for him painfully and almost got hit by cars in the traffic.

So we has to bid him farewell after he's teaming up with Police force, but a few years later, we heard that he was passed away. It was very painful for me to remembered him, despite him of being that devilish dog. He was more of Wolf/dog combination, you know?

I can never forget that I crawled in his dog house to sleep with him for a while. He was very good dog. REALLY good dog, Jiro.

Oops, nice pix but I was expecting to see a fire hydrant on every corner, lol.

And cat litter boxes filled with cat poop! Dogs that that! My dog love rabbit poop too!
someone said they thought dog heaven would fire hydrants and most dogs I know love to eat cat poop
I think this would be heaven for dogs!

Back