P3 software problems

66dude

Reaction score
Hi,

I have issues with the P3 software. I already contacted Purple about it, but I am using the P3 Netbook, and what happens is if I logout, I get a popup box with no buttons on it, but an Internet Explorer message that said it cannot find the page I was looking for. A friend of mine tried to call me, and I also cannot answer the call because there is no button to click to answer the call. Help!

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times. No luck!

Hi,

I have issues with the P3 software. I already contacted Purple about it, but I am using the P3 Netbook, and what happens is if I logout, I get a popup box with no buttons on it, but an Internet Explorer message that said it cannot find the page I was looking for. A friend of mine tried to call me, and I also cannot answer the call because there is no button to click to answer the call. Help!

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times. No luck!

do Windows Update get Internet Explore 8
Purply 3 needs internet explore
why complain here? call purply customer dontcare dept

I found the fix:

1) Delete C:\Documents and Settings\Purple Netbook\Local Settings\Temp\P3 folder.
2) Run P3 again.
3) Popup windows fixed!

:ty: all!

qwerty123 just divorced from Purple. He finally married to Sorenson. :lol:

Does p3 include PurpleMail yet?

No, That s temporary solution until engineerng develop on PurpleMail feature in P3

I hope so.

If you got your purplemail messages into your PC or mobile, you can submit it on "My Stats" of Hovrs.com after log on and see view message.

No, That s temporary solution until engineerng develop on PurpleMail feature in P3

I hope so.

If you got your purplemail messages into your PC or mobile, you can submit it on "My Stats" of Hovrs.com after log on and see view message.

I see, thanks!

also they need to add configurable setting into p3 ,at present time only camera setting thats it hmmmm how about adding speed,support for usb plig in flasher,add and remove addressbook,etc

Back