A short paragraph about love.

Smartiesgeek

Reaction score
Evaluation

Love and hate

I am comparing the love and hate in this essay. In love definition is a strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties. In love another definition is to feel a lover's passion, devotion, or tenderness for. In hate definition is extreme dislike. In hate another definition is to have a strong aversion.
Love is providing you to affectionate your lover; trust your lover, and being so happy to each other’s. Again, to make someone to be happy and being in love. They would feel to be safe and protected. It is a love.

Hate is negative way to express to someone who you dislike. It is an ugly to express. Hate is a strong word to say it. Hate is an uglier than love. Hate is in bad moral list of mine. It is a such cruel thing to say.

Evaluation

Love and hate

I am comparing the love and hate in this essay. In love definition is a strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties. In love another definition is to feel a lover's passion, devotion, or tenderness for. In hate definition is extreme dislike. In hate another definition is to have a strong aversion.
Love is providing you to affectionate your lover; trust your lover, and being so happy to each other’s. Again, to make someone to be happy and being in love. They would feel to be safe and protected. It is a love.

Hate is negative way to express to someone who you dislike. It is an ugly to express. Hate is a strong word to say it. Hate is an uglier than love. Hate is in bad moral list of mine. It is a such cruel thing to say.

This is solely based on your perspective. And trust me when I say, everything is based on perception because we are human and our brain is something we cannot understand very well.

For example, my perspective on love and hate. They are one, the same, and they share many same thing. So if you love, you will hate, if you hate, you will love. It is the same as Yin and Yang, the light and the dark, but which side does love belong, hate? That is up to us, the answers lie inside our mind.

This is solely based on your perspective. And trust me when I say, everything is based on perception because we are human and our brain is something we cannot understand very well.

For example, my perspective on love and hate. They are one, the same, and they share many same thing. So if you love, you will hate, if you hate, you will love. It is the same as Yin and Yang, the light and the dark, but which side does love belong, hate? That is up to us, the answers lie inside our mind.

Good essay. my boyfriend and I are celebrating our 3 yr aniversary this month. This is a lovely essay.:wave:

Back