looking for deaf roommate Jan 2013

deafgam

Reaction score
i am deaf lady. i do not smoke, drink or do wild things. i looking for a nice room mate to start in Jan 2013. i live in north Austin, Tx. i hope this right place for this. if not, pls forgive me. thank you.

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

Alldeaf forum is not roommate service so I can't help at all.

700....Have your own bedrm, bathrm, and if you have a tv, your bedrm has basic cable. you can use my washer and dryer. includes electric, water, and trash.

700 ? Not too long ago I was paying 750 for a 2 bedroom townhouse in a big city. Looks like austin is an expensive area to live in.

700 ? Not too long ago I was paying 750 for a 2 bedroom townhouse in a big city. Looks like austin is an expensive area to live in.

Try 1322.00 a month for a two bedrooms in central NJ. NJ is more expensive than Austin, TX.

A 2 bedroom townhouse here in Maryland usually go for $1,500 or more a month. $750 would be considered a good deal here!

i thought 700 because that would be half of what im paying. it includes whole apt ...but my bedrm of course. half electric, water, trash pick up, renters ins. washer/dryer use. im close to austin community college. i would accept an interpreter student thru june 2013.

living in south is more cheaper than in north. i charged a roommate who used to live in my place to stay pay $200 a month. (food on her own). she did the cleaning a whole place every week.

living in south is more cheaper than in north. i charged a roommate who used to live in my place to stay pay $200 a month. (food on her own). she did the cleaning a whole place every week.

Not always, South Florida (Miami) is more expensive and New Orleans can be pretty expensive due to shortage of apartments after Katrina.

Not always, South Florida (Miami) is more expensive and New Orleans can be pretty expensive due to shortage of apartments after Katrina.

you see i own a place. she just paid what she has to and what more she has to clean my more than i do.

you see i own a place. she just paid what she has to and what more she has to clean my more than i do.

What? Your quote doesn't match to what I was saying.

I said that not always about rent is cheaper in the south than in the north because it is expensive to live in Miami, so the monthly for apartment is over $1,000 per month.

Foxrac,

The rent you are charing is way too much. People can easily find an apartment for $550-900 for two bedrooms in many towns in Austin. Since you are living in North Austin should be around $800 and up, again for entire apartment. I will understand if you are asking them to pay your rent too.

Foxrac- i am paying 1000. a month . if you can find me a decent two bedroom apt for 800 bucks a month you post it on here. other than that dont slam me for something you dont even know.

1/2 of my rent is 500. they would have full access to full apt. use my washer/dryer, then the 200. would pay for gas, electric, trash pickup, renters insurance. i dont think 700. is too much at all....!

Foxrac- i am paying 1000. a month . if you can find me a decent two bedroom apt for 800 bucks a month you post it on here. other than that dont slam me for something you dont even know.

Why are you mention my name? I think that I'm real estate agent now. :ugh:

Hey, I found extreme cheap apartment in Mississippi and Louisiana so go find it out. :lol:

FOXRAC- actually if you would stop sticking your nose in this thread like a real estate, my view of you just might clear up. Until then, stop acting like one!

Back