Sex Offender is your enemies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ideafspy said:
I have read and seen on the news about sex offender made mistake and people hate sex offender. It just weird and beside I am not sex offender. Sometime I think people are made big deal compare the murder and sex offender. I ask one person if person has hate and which will come hate the first: Murder or Sex Offender? The person answer is Sex Offender. I asked, "Aren't you worry if the murder will come to you if he or she live on the same street?" Person just walk off. It just a strange that people made big deal. I don't care if person did the crime and admit that mistake to accept the price and moving on to not do that again. I would like to know who is and what happen to people on my street. So that way I can beware if something went wrong such as rape then I can assume that person or not. Really, everyone made mistake due what lacking on their mind. I sometime think once person is lie then should label Lair Offender. So that way person come in for job and they can't hire pereson due not sure if person telling the truth or not. It made no big deal about whatever the offender. Right now, I heard in my home town start overwhelem about the Sex Offender and the crimes. Most of the time the people who live on street same where sex offender live and want omit that. Even person didn't nothing but just follow the rules due the court. Oh well, it just bother me and why can't people accept the mistake..

Yeah, That's because you support my ex husband, Jake, who is YOUR ROOMATE! and you will be marrying to his sister!!!!

You are sicko for hanging around with my ex husband who is a child molester!

:shock: I bet Ideafspy doesn't have any children and he doesn't know what its like having to worry about sex offenders doing something to his kids. most of us have children and we know what we're talking about.. he doesn't

well i have children and 1 of my children was the victim of a crime like that i can however see ideafspy point of view if a person did that and not know paid the price for and has not repeat offened then he does deserve a 2nd chance .....however with people in general i highly doubt he will get it ......if a person truly did not know it was wrong in the first place and now they know it is i am sure that the population in general cannot be as hard on them as they are on themselves....they will have to live with that knowledge for the rest of their lives ....not everybody they run into in life will know they did that but they will for the rest of their live...and if they are truly sorry that will be harsh punishment for them......

......if a person truly did not know it was wrong in the first place and now they know it is i am sure that the population in general cannot be as hard on them as they are on themselves.
I was talking about this to a friend of mine. We both know a kid who has profound social issues,(like one time he walked in on his RA when she was changing!) and if he did rape, he'd be like "I dunno what I did wrong!!!!" Like a lot of date rape, I believe is probaly caused by poor communication or poor interpersonal skills. Rape rape however........IS purely a thing of power.
I think they should get rid of the mild sexual offenses, like public urination,etc.....However, I think they should lock up violent rapists AND pedophilles forever!!!! Like have a private hospital for them.

lexismom64 said:
well i have children and 1 of my children was the victim of a crime like that i can however see ideafspy point of view if a person did that and not know paid the price for and has not repeat offened then he does deserve a 2nd chance .....however with people in general i highly doubt he will get it ......if a person truly did not know it was wrong in the first place and now they know it is i am sure that the population in general cannot be as hard on them as they are on themselves....they will have to live with that knowledge for the rest of their lives ....not everybody they run into in life will know they did that but they will for the rest of their live...and if they are truly sorry that will be harsh punishment for them......

Didnt you read what I said on my post? I said that ideafspy is my ex husband's roomate...my ex husband is CHILD MOLESTER CHILD MOLESTER CHILD MOLESTER CHILD MOLESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally disagreed with you about giving them 2nd chance...didnt you know that 99% of sex offenders tend to fail their probation rules by touching children again then go back to prison for good?

First of all, my ex husband DID UNDERSTOOD that he was WRONG in the first place...he DENIED to everyone that he did not touch deeper...he is SICKO..and LIES LIES LIES...

Once sex offender is SEX OFFENDER FOREVER! They pay the price forever! However, THEY DO NOT DESERVE SECOND CHANCE WHATSOEVER!

When he and i were married for 2 years...I tried to have sex with him...he refused and rejected me...we barely had sex...most likely 2 times a month or in every other month...I caught him and he confessed that he was in the tub masterbated himself THINKING ABOUT LITTLE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

See, they will NEVER CHANGE! NEVER GET SECOND CHANCE!

Can you see why I DIVORCED HIM???????????

RebelGirl said:
:shock: I bet Ideafspy doesn't have any children and he doesn't know what its like having to worry about sex offenders doing something to his kids. most of us have children and we know what we're talking about.. he doesn't

That's right...he doesnt have any children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is planning to marry to my ex husband's sister....pretty scaring isnt it??

In my opinion, A registered sex offenders does not deserve a second chance, even if a sex offender made a mistake, How do I know that this person wouldn't do it again, I don't want to take that risk. I rather my children to stay away from registered sex offenders. If you have children, You might as well feel the same way as we parents feels ;)

first off why are u so hostile ?? yes i read your post i saw your opinion okay...that does not mean i have to agree with your opinion this is or is suppose to be a friendly forum i am aware of the stats remember i stated that this happened to one of my children???? and as far as i know we were not talking about anyone specific in here .....this is not a forum for bashing people ...its to talk to people and get opinions .....well at least thats what i understood from reading the rules and regulations if i have offended anybody i am sorry

lexismom64 said:
first off why are u so hostile ?? yes i read your post i saw your opinion okay...that does not mean i have to agree with your opinion this is or is suppose to be a friendly forum i am aware of the stats remember i stated that this happened to one of my children???? and as far as i know we were not talking about anyone specific in here .....this is not a forum for bashing people ...its to talk to people and get opinions .....well at least thats what i understood from reading the rules and regulations if i have offended anybody i am sorry

My apology if I was being hostile towards you...It is our rights to talk about anyone specific in here those who are friends with sex offenders or sex offenders of anyone who committed crime...

I understand your opinion but please understand that I am very sensitive about this issues..because of my past with sex offender husband!

Cheri said:
In my opinion, A registered sex offenders does not deserve a second chance, even if a sex offender made a mistake, How do I know that this person wouldn't do it again, I don't want to take that risk. I rather my children to stay away from registered sex offenders. If you have children, You might as well feel the same way as we parents feels ;)

I agree with you Cheri with 100%...

coloravalanche said:
My apology if I was being hostile towards you...It is our rights to talk about anyone specific in here those who are friends with sex offenders or sex offenders of anyone who committed crime...

I understand your opinion but please understand that I am very sensitive about this issues..because of my past with sex offender husband!

excuse me if you feel the need to reply do it to ideafspy it is his thread okay leave me out of it ......none are as blind as those who will not see

lexismom64 said:
excuse me if you feel the need to reply do it to ideafspy it is his thread okay leave me out of it ......none are as blind as those who will not see

aww...i think i know who you are...possibility you are him or his friend...because you are being defensive...

coloravalanche,

Just ignored this person, Ok hun? :hug:

coloravalanche said:
aww...i think i know who you are...possibility you are him or his friend...because you are being defensive...

For your information,

you need to settle down and how do you think I am the roommate or whatever you think

I don't appericate what you just comment but you seem have serious problem in oklahoma like you are pointing at that person and I don't know that person.

:pissed:

ideafspy said:
For your information,

you need to settle down and how do you think I am the roommate or whatever you think

I don't appericate what you just comment but you seem have serious problem in oklahoma like you are pointing at that person and I don't know that person.

:pissed:

STOP IT DREW! I Know its you! you send me PM from your other username that is called "freetruth"...I read your posts and threads....you are from oklahoma and I know you very well!

QUIT LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH!!!!!

RebelGirl said:

I know what the different to have without childern or with childern. Thank you very much I appericate with your words.

However; if you know person and that went roll off that he or she didn't do anything but help. If you conerise this and then I will said that you are zip both your eyes and attach yourself as selftem too much. So its no need said, "Most of us have children" because do Deaf need keep SSI to be fed them instead have their children?

Besides...you threated me that you are the one who has spread the rumors that I am a witch....you confessed it through PM so stop it now!

coloravalanche said:
STOP IT DREW! I Know its you! you send me PM from your other username that is called "freetruth"...I read your posts and threads....you are from oklahoma and I know you very well!

QUIT LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH!!!!!

:stupid:

coloravalanche said:
Besides...you threated me that you are the one who has spread the rumors that I am a witch....you confessed it through PM so stop it now!
about what? you are looking for support and inner-self problem

Whoa .... let's clear it all up. It is really simple. I will tell it like it is without pulling no punches or watering it down.

With murder, somebody is dead forever.

With sexual abuse, This causes all kinds of problems for the child , not to mention alots of people who were sexually abused as kids turn out to be a homosexual as adults, which they never would have been a homosexual in the first place had they not been abused.

Beside, why would anybody want to have sex with a small girl of 8 years old when his wife is at home in bed and he could have all the sexual relations he wanted with his wife or a guy who does not think having sex with a 11 year old boy really is homosexuality at its worst.

There are many different ways to have sex without harming a child.

I don't want to support prostitution but if your wife refuses sex then you can go to a prostitute , many policemen , lawyers judges and another guys etc. depend on prostitutes for sexual sastification when their wives are too busy or refuse to have sex and the thing here is that these guys who work very hard refuse to touch a small child as this is commonsense from the guts and they know that it is digusting which is worthy of death.

They will have sex with a prostitute which is no problem as this is a business transcation and both parties agree to sex.

You can go out and date another woman who is willing to have sex with you everyday and she actually enjoys the sex too.

I am not supporting extramartial affairs either but there are many different ways to get laid.

But the thing here is that come on , man ..... there is no known or un-known excuses for having sex with a child.

We need to have lynchings and firing squads. That would put a stop to all this sickness and evil going on really fast.

Why anyone would marry someone who is like that beats me ??? :barf:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back