Angel's thread of fun Tshirt sayings

I am thinking about getting this for my sister and my brother's girlfriend. They are pregnant.

552668d1286591909-official-2010-halloween-costume-thread-skeleton-maternity-costume-girl_design.png

Do you like this shirt?

I am thinking about getting this for my sister and my brother's girlfriend. They are pregnant.

552668d1286591909-official-2010-halloween-costume-thread-skeleton-maternity-costume-girl_design.png

Do you like this shirt?

That is so funny! I would had gotten it for my daughter where she was pregnant . Are they having girls, I guess there would be one for boy babies too.

I like that one! But since I am often sitting in a wheelchair, I would need the arrow pointing up to the person behind me...

That might get misinterpreted. :P
have the arrow either pointing diagonally over shoulder or a curving one to the back .... ;)

I saw a an older lady today and she had on a T shirt with a photo of a 'teapot' and under that it said 'Tea Shirt' .

That is so funny! I would had gotten it for my daughter where she was pregnant . Are they having girls, I guess there would be one for boy babies too.

I made a mistake. My sister is having a boy and my brother is having a girl. I like this one better because of I love you sign.

pregnant_skeleton_asl_signing_baby_ily.jpg

Back