how can i find single deaf "harvard" intelligent girl?

matajan

Reaction score
How can i find or meet single deaf "harvard" intelligent girl who go top school? it is hard to girl like try find girl last time in las vegas but where can find?

How can i find or meet single deaf "harvard" intelligent girl who go top school? it is hard to girl like try find girl last time in las vegas but where can find?

here she is ------> :fly3:

are you in Harvard or Ivy League? if not - forget about it. she's out of your league. Who wants to date a man who makes less than her? :)

Not that I agree with Jiro, but that comment was hilarious and over-simplifying things. :laugh2:

Honestly, I am not sure what you means by "Harvard" intelligent. If you means one that went to Ivy League? Well, you need to put yourself in a situation where you're likely to meet them. Regardless, some girls don't like ti disclose where they went to school while dating.

Now if you means someone that is book-smart to converse with, it's just a matter of looking around. There's plenty of people with that kind of intelligence that never went to an Ivy League school.

Some Harvard females are crazy themselves.
Too high standards and stereotypes to narrow your choices for ivy league only.

One I know off broke off her engagement and did other things I'd never have imagined.

Not that I agree with Jiro, but that comment was hilarious and over-simplifying things. :laugh2:

Honestly, I am not sure what you means by "Harvard" intelligent. If you means one that went to Ivy League? Well, you need to put yourself in a situation where you're likely to meet them. Regardless, some girls don't like ti disclose where they went to school while dating.

Now if you means someone that is book-smart to converse with, it's just a matter of looking around. There's plenty of people with that kind of intelligence that never went to an Ivy League school.

I understand...Look, I means that people who are intelligent or brilliant who are very good speech and came from elite groups or at top schools like harvard or yale. Like president bush or john f. kennedy or clinton, they were used go ivy league schools. These schools with high advancement and must be genius than normal IQ people, why do they are really used like their parents or family do, being proud and wish to have someone love them from their own school, not dated poverty or not smart deaf people with third grade level reading?

if i go ivy league, it seems chance to find someone but someone do not know deaf culture make look confused. in reality, they interested in someone who is intelligent, wealth, brilliant, and goregous who can afford what they could be for future. but it is not fair for me if i dont go, my friends do then have boyfriends from yale...

is any reason fell in love with anyone who go ivy league but not gallaudet? cuz of beautiful or money from her or family?

Some Harvard females are crazy themselves.
Too high standards and stereotypes to narrow your choices for ivy league only.

One I know off broke off her engagement and did other things I'd never have imagined.

oh, really. that interesting.

I cannot believe this how could it be happen for them who broke up and waster their time.

and is true people from ivy league still on street like homeless???

All you need to get into Ivy League is a daddy with a big bank account. Think George W. Bush. Not exactly a intellectual heavy hitter.

oh, really. that interesting.

I cannot believe this how could it be happen for them who broke up and waster their time.

and is true people from ivy league still on street like homeless???

You are looking at a social institution where intellect is the prime factor.. Often times intellect doesn't equate to living the norms like an average person. Sometimes they'll think differently, it happens with a lot of UC Berkeley staff and students where the school tends to have a liberal environment.

Well, this is excluding those who paid their way in.

Did you just read my mail messages or something.. :lol: I was talking about him elsewhere just very recently!

LOL. The name just came up in my head. I guess, I am from CA, and heard lots of stories about him, because he went to Berkeley, and others claim that he could be the Zodiac killer.

I understand...Look, I means that people who are intelligent or brilliant who are very good speech and came from elite groups or at top schools like harvard or yale. Like president bush or john f. kennedy or clinton, they were used go ivy league schools. These schools with high advancement and must be genius than normal IQ people, why do they are really used like their parents or family do, being proud and wish to have someone love them from their own school, not dated poverty or not smart deaf people with third grade level reading?

if i go ivy league, it seems chance to find someone but someone do not know deaf culture make look confused. in reality, they interested in someone who is intelligent, wealth, brilliant, and goregous who can afford what they could be for future. but it is not fair for me if i dont go, my friends do then have boyfriends from yale...

is any reason fell in love with anyone who go ivy league but not gallaudet? cuz of beautiful or money from her or family?

so are you intelligent, wealthy, brilliant, and gorgeous?

I just finished reading Freakanomics, which discusses Ted. It presents Ted as a child with all of the advantages of life who turns evil. It's an interesting book so I recommend it to anyone interested.

All you need to get into Ivy League is a daddy with a big bank account. Think George W. Bush. Not exactly a intellectual heavy hitter.

Yeah, I am rich from my family, my dad is so rich and owner of the business in the philippines. He is graduated from Harvard University and really big money ever can afford me go ivy league like yale but instead, i am currently attend Gallaudet. He told me that ivy league is an traditional and oldest school, need students to be mature and good english english because easy for me flunk classes in one day if I am acting stupid, these schools are strict and most security around them.

but is really problem that how can i be like leagally blonde, prove my elite girls that i can do really smart and everything? they wont believe or interest in me cuz think i am really whip, said gallaudet is just school, really insulted...like what about university of norte dame or duke university or mit?

That's your wet, wet, wet, wet and wet dreams! Go and find a normal woman who can communicate, eat and sleep well with you. ;)

That's the way it works- You don't need to have a high IQ to get in the ivy league. You have to work hard to achieve your goals, get good grades, and write good reports.

One thing-

If you really get good grades, you could get a full paid scholarship to go to school. My sister had a full paid scholarship to go to MIT to major in chemical engineering. She did not have a high IQ or anything.

Yeah, I am rich from my family, my dad is so rich and owner of the business in the philippines. He is graduated from Harvard University and really big money ever can afford me go ivy league like yale but instead, i am currently attend Gallaudet. He told me that ivy league is an traditional and oldest school, need students to be mature and good english english because easy for me flunk classes in one day if I am acting stupid, these schools are strict and most security around them.

but is really problem that how can i be like leagally blonde, prove my elite girls that i can do really smart and everything? they wont believe or interest in me cuz think i am really whip, said gallaudet is just school, really insulted...like what about university of norte dame or duke university or mit?

money or fame is not gonna get you a nice gal. just a smart gal who will take your half.

I just finished reading Freakanomics, which discusses Ted. It presents Ted as a child with all of the advantages of life who turns evil. It's an interesting book so I recommend it to anyone interested.

I may borrow it at a library.. Never thought that Ted'd be in Freakanomics.

Back