Official AllDeaf Switched At Birth Discussion [tv show on abc family]

Well everybody, I have some VERY exciting news for you! Starting Monday, all new content put on abcfamily.com will be closed captioned. . We’re so excited about this and proud to be leading the way in this effort! Make sure to watch Monday’s series premiere on ABC Family, you are going to love the show!

im glad about that, thanks!

Looks like an interesting show. :)

Trivia: The two actresses who play the switched girls are actually six years apart in age. :giggle:
They do that sometimes.

In 7th Heaven, the two oldest sisters are opposite in age in real life.

Well everybody, I have some VERY exciting news for you! Starting Monday, all new content put on abcfamily.com will be closed captioned. . We’re so excited about this and proud to be leading the way in this effort! Make sure to watch Monday’s series premiere on ABC Family, you are going to love the show!

Had to be goaded/encouraged to do it, huh? :lol:

Wirelessly posted

There is the deaf best friend Sean berdy who is also featured on the shoe

It jolly well BETTER be closed captioned. Try to keep up with the law.

I just found out last night that Marlee Matlin is going to be a two eipsodes only on June 20th and 27 only. I was hoping that she could get a "regular" tv series of the shows. But, by that far, she is my favorite deaf actress cause she is so cool and did a great job of acting in the movies and tv shows one of the best!

Tonight is the night! YAY!! :D I can't wait to see what's it all about and everything! :)

I'm getting too exciting!

I think we are all super excited for the premiere tonight! Don’t forget to turn on your TV for the 9/8c viewing! All the actors are great and I think this show will definitely help to bridge the gap between the deaf and hearing community. I can’t wait to hear what you all think of the series! How are you all planning on watching tonight? Anybody hosting a little premiere party?

I think we are all super excited for the premiere tonight! Don’t forget to turn on your TV for the 9/8c viewing! All the actors are great and I think this show will definitely help to bridge the gap between the deaf and hearing community. I can’t wait to hear what you all think of the series! How are you all planning on watching tonight? Anybody hosting a little premiere party?

No idea how I am gonna watch it. I don't have a tv. hmm.

The show will be in captions. A lot of things online are not in captions but, least ABCFamily is trying to do the best and communicate with the deaf community on here and try to meet you guys half way. I am sick of deaf people being such snobs on here.

The show will be in captions. A lot of things online are not in captions but, least ABCFamily is trying to do the best and communicate with the deaf community on here and try to meet you guys half way. I am sick of deaf people being such snobs on here.

:lol: Wow! I am sure this will fix the problem, and people will flock to you in friendship! :eek3:

That's the problem, is I have a ABC and I don't see the switched at Birth..I thought I had ABC on the tv channels and now, I'm pissed!

That's the problem, is I have a ABC and I don't see the switched at Birth..I thought I had ABC on the tv channels and now, I'm pissed!

ABC Family is a cable channel. Sometimes they put successful summer series on the regular ABC later.

Back