Marvel at the beauty of Michael Moore's 10,000 sq ft summer mansion!

You're misinformed because you posted a slanted op-ed full of charged language and half-truths. In your own post you bring up the same oft-repeated erroneous facts about Michael Moore that all the right wing pundits do (he does no personally own any Halliburton stock--nor has he personally traded it. His foundation has, but that isn't part of his income).

You've lost all credibility with me already.

Does the picture lie?

So, Michael Moore isn't part of the "1%"? House sure doesn't look to have the anti-capitalist look nor does it fit the poor and down-trodden angle. At least it would be nice if he said that he loves to make money for himself and get rich.

And another one with a distorted understanding of who the 1% actually are!:laugh2:

You're misinformed because you posted a slanted op-ed full of charged language and half-truths. In your own post you bring up the same oft-repeated erroneous facts about Michael Moore that all the right wing pundits do (he does no personally own any Halliburton stock--nor has he personally traded it. His foundation has, but that isn't part of his income).

Re-read my post. I clearly stated his personal charity owned the Halliburton stock.

You ignored my point that he took tax payer money as corporate welfare to get refunds for "Capitalism: A love Story." Money from the state of MI, with some of the highest unemployment numbers.

Are the facts sited in the Op Ed incorrect?

I'm sorry I lost my credibility with you.

Re-read my post. I clearly stated his personal charity owned the Halliburton stock.

You ignored my point that he took tax payer money as corporate welfare to get refunds for "Capitalism: A love Story." Money from the state of MI, with some of the highest unemployment numbers.

Source?

And another one with a distorted understanding of who the 1% actually are!:laugh2:

Michael Moore is worth an estimated 50 million dollars. That places him WELL into 1% territory and then some!

Lol! It's true. I guess precedent has been set that it's ok to camp out on someones private property as long as there is a political message.

I would love to occupy Moore's property!

Not me! I do not need all that room. I can only use one room at time and see no need to have a place that big!

Michael Moore is worth an estimated 50 million dollars. That places him WELL into 1% territory and then some!

Source? I suspect you are using the same innacurate sources that were used just a couple of weeks ago to cite this number.

Interesting,do you support Moore's investing in Haliburton for his foundation?

I'm quite a good reader, thank you very much. You implied that he "made a fortune"--which is a lie. I don't care if you did mention it was his personal charity. You're still trying to make him look like some day trader making a killing on stocks. the fact is, he didn't make anything on stocks. That's a charitable foundation. That money isn't part of his income. It can't be. That would be illegal. Duh.

So, there's a half truth already.

Next-- I don't know about this $1 million tax incentive he received to film _Capitalism_. This is the first I've heard about it. MM is not someone I follow closely. (I haven't seen any of his movies since _Fahrenheit 911_). I'm sure there are a lot of qualifiers here. The way you and the op-ed make it sound, the Michigan state government just gave him a pile of cash. Another half truth.

Fill in the blank:

Michael Moore's foundation owned Haliburton stock until_____________.

Can any of the finger pointers fill in the blank correctly?

Interesting,do you support Moore's investing in Haliburton for his foundation?

Moore didn't do the investing.

I personally think the entire stock market is a scam and should be abolished, but that would leave us with no options under the current system.

I'm quite a good reader, thank you very much. You implied that he "made a fortune"--which is a lie. I don't care if you did mention it was his personal charity. You're still trying to make him look like some day trader making a killing on stocks. the fact is, he didn't make anything on stocks. That's a charitable foundation. That money isn't part of his income. It can't be. That would be illegal. Duh.

So, there's a half truth already.

Next-- I don't know about this $1 million tax incentive he received to film _Capitalism_. This is the first I've heard about it. MM is not someone I follow closely. (I haven't seen any of his movies since _Fahrenheit 911_). I'm sure there are a lot of qualifiers here. The way you and the op-ed make it sound, the Michigan state government just gave him a pile of cash. Another half truth.

That is exactly why they are not providing sources.

Moore didn't do the investing.

I personally think the entire stock market is a scam and should be abolished, but that would leave us with no options under the current system.

:hmm: Is his foundation in a blind trust?

Back