Operation removes lightbulb from man's rear

Mookie said:
How many bills do you have in your wallet?

LOL...Not that many. Its the doorknobs, handshakes, wrestling with, handcuffing, searching, walking beside with a hand on them while they are cuffed...putting them in my car, taking them out, fingerprinting, handcuffing again, taking to courthouse, uncuffing while they speak to commissioner...then recuffing, then driving them to detention center and then uncuffing....then putting those cuffs back on my belt.

Its also the houses where you have to wade through roaches (same reason I wear boots in the summertime...my pants stay tight with my boots so the roaches and other critters do not crawl in there and find their way to my house.

And who do you think has to remove those dollar bills off the prisoners?
Should I continue? Yeah...I use the stuff by the gallon.

Taylor said:
LOL...Not that many. Its the doorknobs, handshakes, wrestling with, handcuffing, searching, walking beside with a hand on them while they are cuffed...putting them in my car, taking them out, fingerprinting, handcuffing again, taking to courthouse, uncuffing while they speak to commissioner...then recuffing, then driving them to detention center and then uncuffing....then putting those cuffs back on my belt.

Its also the houses where you have to wade through roaches (same reason I wear boots in the summertime...my pants stay tight with my boots so the roaches and other critters do not crawl in there and find their way to my house.

No need to continue! I think we get the pt! :ugh2:

I didn't realize your job was so unsanitary, but I guess if you think about it, it is.

I don't blame you one bit for keeping sanitizer within reach. I would, too!

YECH!

Taylor said:

Taylor....there is something I REALLY WANT TO KNOW:

Some cops wear leather gloves when they are dealing with someone, right?

Do they wash their leather gloves after every person?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

LuciaDisturbed said:
Taylor....there is something I REALLY WANT TO KNOW:

Some cops wear leather gloves when they are dealing with someone, right?

Do they wash their leather gloves after every person?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

I wear gloves all the time when dealing with people if I think there will be any contact. Even then, I sanitize or wash my hands frequently. I carry gloves similar to nylon in a seperate pants pocket for dealing with prisoners. I also carry 2 pairs of rubber gloves in a pouch that goes on my gun belt..and then keep an extra pair in a small pouch inside of my ballistics vest. I use the rubber gloves when on the scene of accidents or medical emergencies, etc. The nylon ones I wear when fighting with prisoners, or handcuffing, etc. These gloves have a protective shield (for lack of a better word) that helps prevent needles from sticking you (yeah..bad guys carry open needles in their pockets, bras, etc).

I still wash my gloves just about every night, depending on what has occurred. On a midnight shift, I may not go hands on with somebody and not need to wash them. Its rare that I go more than 2 nights without going hands one so they are washed at least every other day except on my days off. The gloves are expensive (about 50 bucks a pair) and I replace them about every 2 months because of the amount of abuse they get and then the constant washing.

yikes... i never thought about where the money had been, til u guys mentioned it.. it may tramaizes me for life... thanks...

Levonian said:
Meh. Happens all the time. Major metropolitan medical facilities such as Cedars-Sinai here in Los Angeles average one case a month.

In 1980 when I volunteered at Palm Harbor Hospital's emergency room as part of a high school career exploration class, we got cases of things getting stuck in the ass.

Palm Harbor Hospital sits on one end of the seediest part of Garden Grove, California known for the homosexual cruising on Garden Grove Blvd and Firebrand street.

I've seen guys come in with interesting things stuck in their ass and other related blockages. I even assisted in one extraction and that alone was too gross for me and which is why I never became an ER nurse.

Richard

Nesmuth said:
In 1980 when I volunteered at Palm Harbor Hospital's emergency room as part of a high school career exploration class, we got cases of things getting stuck in the ass.

Palm Harbor Hospital sits on one end of the seediest part of Garden Grove, California known for the homosexual cruising on Garden Grove Blvd and Firebrand street.

I've seen guys come in with interesting things stuck in their ass and other related blockages. I even assisted in one extraction and that alone was too gross for me and which is why I never became an ER nurse.

Richard

omg awesome that you got to volunteer.

I'm fantastized with medical stuff lol.

Nesmuth said:

Richard

I thought you were deaf... deaf people cannot be a nurse....
SxyPorkie

SxyPorkie said:
SxyPorkie

WTF.....

Deaf people can't?

*headdesk*

I have several deaf friends who ARE nurses.

*headdesk again*

LuciaDisturbed said:
WTF.....

Deaf people can't?

*headdesk*

I have several deaf friends who ARE nurses.

*headdesk again*

Exactly, Lucia. Some people are just .... Yeah,

*thud*

SxyPorkie said:
SxyPorkie

WTF??? You just nothing to know about deaf people in medical center, also that totally pathetic and deaf people can be nurse because some of my friends are deaf and become nurse at hospital and doctor office.

That's fair then you are naive. ;)

Fyi

Just about anyone can become a nurse if they have the smarts to get into nursing school. I've even heard of deafies becoming DOCTORS!

Imagine that! :eek:

Talk about breaking down stereotypes! We wouldn't want to do that, now would we? :ugh3:

Whatever! I wish more people with all kinds of challenges would have the balls (or the ovaries) to be this brazen. We'd probably would have less trouble with society's atitudes towards those who are "different" if we did.

Oceanbreeze said:
Just about anyone can become a nurse if they have the smarts to get into nursing school. I've even heard of deafies becoming DOCTORS!

Imagine that! :eek:

Talk about breaking down stereotypes! We wouldn't want to do that, now would we? :ugh3:

Whatever! I wish more people with all kinds of challenges would have the balls (or the ovaries) to be this brazen. We'd probably would have less trouble with society's atitudes towards those who are "different" if we did.

Yea, I agree with you.

There's some deaf lawyers too, also several cashiers at fast food but they wear CI for hear what consumer want for meals. :)

SxyPorkie said:
SxyPorkie

I also hear that Deaf people are not allowed to drive..they can't even get a license (imagine that)....can't order food in a restaurant...not even mcdonalds. Deaf people cannot go on cruises, nor can they have a caucus at a well known hotel. Deaf people cannot go to court, and they cannot go to doctors or dentists................................................

I do know one thing that they can do, though...they can correct you on your stereotyping of Deaf.

"Yawwwn.....done to death." If like me, you live where there are a zillion gay guys, the hospitals are overflowing with them with lightbulbs, table legs, vases, salamis any other large objects you can gingerly imagine sticking out of their asses. They even shove mice, hamsters and gerbils up there; the hospital staff call it "demousing".

Unsavory, but true.

right on Taylor! :thumb:

as for the topic, maybe the guy needed a night light? hehehe yeah, that's some nasty news alright.

Stupid human trick Part 2

Here's something else that I found along the same vein, but this idiot did it to himself. How he got in the Army, I'll never understand. Sign him up for Letterman. :eek3:

Brit burns bum with firecracker - Yahoo! News

Brit burns bum with firecracker
Thu Nov 9, 9:37 PM ET

A 22-year-old man suffered internal injuries after lighting a small firecracker he had inserted into his buttocks, paramedics said Thursday. The incident took place Sunday, when Britain celebrated Bonfire Night, traditionally marked with fireworks to celebrate the Guy Fawkes' gunpowder plot to blow up Parliament in the 17th century.

The man suffered burns and other unspecified internal injuries in the incident in Sunderland, 275 miles north of London.

Katherine Shenton, a spokeswoman for the North East Ambulance Service, said a caller had phoned in that the victim was bleeding after the firecracker exploded.

Several of the man's friends recorded the incident on a mobile phone. The blurry images show a man bent over with his pants down and a white flash as the firecracker explodes.

The Times newspaper reported the man is a soldier who recently returned from Iraq.

Back