Deaf Alarm

Good luck with that...I prefer Sonic Boom myself. I'm hoping they'll release another model soon that just picks me up and slams me against the side of the wall so I don't snooze through.....

Laura

Oh hey, you know the beds that automatically fold into the wall when you trigger a latch? imagine if the clock was designed to trigger that... :)

Well, he didn't say what kind of search engine he is using so I just assume Google. I'm not trying to bite, sometimes information is right under the nose, why need many people to google up for one person. You know. Sometimes they may cheat their test on Deafness who knows.

Jiro, Pepe LePhew was fixed so whats the concern?

Take it easy. He was talking about using the search engine right here on AD (not Google) -- sometimes being unregistered or new doesn't give the same results.

Well, he didn't say what kind of search engine he is using so I just assume Google. I'm not trying to bite, sometimes information is right under the nose, why need many people to google up for one person. You know. Sometimes they may cheat their test on Deafness who knows.

Jiro, Pepe LePhew was fixed so whats the concern?

Quote:
there are lots of threads on alarm clocks ..try the search button

Thanks... it didn't work earlier. I think immediately after you register the search function doesn't turn up anything (or something like that) because I definitely searched after I registered and nothing came up

Lol.. the search worked after I got approved.. and Google.. is full of links from people who are trying to sell stuff and might not be impartial. Never know who is trying to sell stuff and who is not.

At least here you know there are people who have actually used one (or use one) and so might get a less partial opinion.

YES HE DID!

People ask about alarms clock, just like they ask about the different hearing aids or cochlear implants.

They want to find the best. One alarm clock might be better etc etc.

Hi,
I am searching for the classic/retro flip alram clock with lamp plugin. I knew that they are stopped make it anymore. I wish I had bring it back.... 20 years ago. Any idea? Where can I find it?

Thank you.

If you sleep with your phone (like an iPhone) near your bed, you can set the alarm to vibrate at whatever time. That usually does it for me. I also have a regular vibrating alarm clock but don't use it as much as the phone.

How do people wake up in the morning when they can't hear the alarm? I've not had a 9-5 kind of job since I was deaf, but I'm interested to know in case I need to have one in the future.

If you sleep with your phone (like an iPhone) near your bed, you can set the alarm to vibrate at whatever time. That usually does it for me. I also have a regular vibrating alarm clock but don't use it as much as the phone.

That would never work for me. I'd probably knock it out of bed....

Laura

I hate using an alarm clock, I would keep waking up every hour thinking did the alarm go off yet? The sun wake me up.

Not everyone works with an employer that can wait for the sun....

When I worked I had to use an alarm clock , I just hated using it as I was afraid I would not heard it. and I would end up losing sleep. I got less sleep using an alarm clock .

When I worked I had to use an alarm clock , I just hated using it as I was afraid I would not heard it. and I would end up losing sleep. I got less sleep using an alarm clock .

That's anxiety...I know that feeling all too well. Really hate when that happens....and been there, done that.

Back