MVP = Mobile Video Phone

NightClever10

Reaction score
Hey everyone! It have INFO about MVP. Here it is.

The Mobile Video Phone™ (MVP™) from Hands On VRS® is the only phone you'll need for use at home, the office, and wherever you travel.

MVP™ delivers real mobility with a built-in battery, built-in WiFi, and even fantastic 8-person video calls. Sounds good!

Wired or Wireless.
Use your MVP™ with your high-speed Internet connection, or connect using built-in WiFi through your WiFi account. Make calls on-the-go!
Meetings Made Easy.

Have an ASL chat with up to eight of your co-workers at once! Your MVP™ makes it easy with VP-to-VP or VRS conversations.
Connect to Your TV.

Hook up your MVP™ and TV together for a powerful stay-at-home VP. Use the included remote to control it from your couch.
Real Mobile Calling.

Make and receive calls anywhere you go. The MVPTM's built-in battery and touch screen make it truly portable!
Your Video Calls Find You.

Stuck in traffic? When you're away from your MVP™, your callers leave a message through Purple Mail™, video messages that you can access from almost anywhere.
Easy to Use.

Gorgeous interface makes using MVP™ easy and fun!

Awesome MVP! I'll give you website of MVP if you are interested....what the heck! It's https://purpleticket.hovrs.com When you fill your new account and I'll give you a purple ticket when you pm me. :ty:

This sounds like it was copied off somewhere else and you didn't quote it. How come you have a purple ticket if you would be a HOVRS staff, or not? I think not. (No offense)

This sounds like it was copied off somewhere else and you didn't quote it. How come you have a purple ticket if you would be a HOVRS staff, or not? I think not. (No offense)

Oops...I changed it little bit. And I said, "Hey everyone. It have INFO about MVP. Here it is." and by the way, yes I'm member of Purple. And I'm allowed to give anyone for purple ticket unless they're member of it first, make sense?

Oops...I changed it little bit. And I said, "Hey everyone. It have INFO about MVP. Here it is." and by the way, yes I'm member of Purple. And I'm allowed to give anyone for purple ticket unless they're member of it first, make sense?

Oh, sorry - it makes sense now

Your post count hasn't reached to 100 posts yet -- you need to reach 100 post to get the 'Private Messaging' system to be enabled. :thumb:

Unfortunately... can't make new account if have the purple ticket that is given by someone. I've tried...

There are some few people in here who can help you

If you interest to get new MVP, I can invite you to get purple ticket number then get new purple number as 10-digit number. you can contact me at PM. If you will not join up HOVRS member not yet, I will help you to set up. I work for HOVRS

Two words, Customer Care.... Call help.hovrs.tv and they will help you get started right away! They have the most in depth details on MVP!

I just signed up through Xavier - you can call him on VP and his VP number is 800 900 1001. Cant wait for my MVP! :)

I am waiting for your pm since a week now, pls response your pm, simply check the msg status on the "Welcome, yournickname" string.

Sorry. I had returned home in few while ago when my vacation time was end. I will contact you tomorrow evening. Smile.

I just signed up through Xavier - you can call him on VP and his VP number is 800 900 1001. Cant wait for my MVP! :)

I will contact you in your PM about purple ticket tomorrow. Smile

Back