Korean Sign Language

I thought I'd share this with you guys - It's interesting to see the diversity of each own's sign language.

Here's Kenyan Sign Language -- Kenyan Sign Language
Ha, ha, that's a cute one (on the Farm); but I wonder what's happening to some of the poor animals. :giggle:

Interesting video. Korean Sign and Japanese Sign are very similar because of the annexation of Korea way back when, if I recall correctly.

The American Sign letter "T" is a rude gesture in Japan, I think it might be for Korea too.

I seen at least 15 different sign language from the 24 countires at same time... where? why... at Utah - Salt Lake City for Deafmplyic :D

japanese sign language

I am Japanese Deaf, born in Japan. But now I am living in USA for 14 years. I know both culture that are very interesting.

I am creating Japanese sign language video for American Deaf who want to learn Japanese sign language. If you are interested, please send me email mayunakoki@gmail.com with subject "Japanese sign language". I can send you the video to you when it was done!!!

Also, here is my blog about my coffee shop
aslentrepreneur.com

I am happy many people want to learn different sign language!!

I am Japanese Deaf, born in Japan. But now I am living in USA for 14 years. I know both culture that are very interesting.

I am creating Japanese sign language video for American Deaf who want to learn Japanese sign language. If you are interested, please send me email mayunakoki@gmail.com with subject "Japanese sign language". I can send you the video to you when it was done!!!

aslentrepreneur.com

Your site should be include the address and contract to your business. The more they're able to reach for your business. :) Unless, it's bad idea?

aslentrepreneur.com

Ooh, I'm very interested in this. I've been trying to research JSL and Japanese d/Deaf culture, but other than Nakamura's book, it's pretty hard to find stuff! :ty:

This reminds me of the movie Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance. It's a Korean movie about a deaf Korean guy trying to deal with getting money for an operation for his sister. In the movie, he and his hearing girlfriend use Korean sign language. :)

Back