Safari-like parks

Originally posted by WildKaTReSS
Jeremy and I wanted to go there on the honeymoon but it's expensive so we wait for our renewl vows in 5 years.. like a 2nd honeymoon. Right now...Jeremy and I am planning on going to Townsend, TN Log Cabins Resorts for the honeymoon. We will be going in September 2004. Check that out www.timberwinds. com I think.. Ill post the right website later. :)
i check in ur websites that u provides and it look so WOW !!! but it doesn't say the prices arrgghhh !!! but i wil lcall them later on... BTW, Thanks for the informations :cool:

Originally posted by OldNavyGirl
*mumbles* i m jealous!!! i wanna hold the koala bear! hehehe! lucky you, but i ll get the chance to touch dolphins when i go on the cruise! :)

HEY HEY....they're NOT called Koala BEARS at all! You'll be :shock:ed that they're distant relatives of the Australian wombat! :P
I'm not kidding. I've been learning a lot about the Australian wildlife and its flora and fauna (plant life).

If you don't believe me -- go to this link! DPIWE - Wombat And read for yourself! ;)

Originally posted by ChelEler
Yep, still expensive. :(

I know...I know...*sighs* But it'll be WELL WORTH it. It took me 3 years before I was able to afford a flight back home (USA). Thankfully, my sister helped me with the flight costs, so I was able to save up enough to fly over and visit with my Mum and sister for a month.

Originally posted by knightwolf68
i check in ur websites that u provides and it look so WOW !!! but it doesn't say the prices arrgghhh !!! but i wil lcall them later on... BTW, Thanks for the informations :cool:

You are welcome! :ily: There is prices on there but you have to click on which rooms do u want.. they have one bedroom..two bedrooms. three bedrooms and 4 bedrooms. You have to click on which bedrooms u want to choose from. Then there are the room names there then click on what room names u want...then they have the the price ranges there. :D If you plan on going there.. who will u bring? :naughty: :D

Back