Sorenson Ntouch

No, you LOOK, first VisonLink (see picture CD-Rom) in 1997, 2nd Envision with Card (see picture box) cost $900, and 3rd CD-Rom Envision 2.3 for USB (see picture CD-Rom) cost $99, then 4th Envision SL (Free) from download (no longer)

I was first VisionLink tester in 1997
also Envison Card and USB tester too

Attachments

• VisionLink.jpg
    VisionLink.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 19
  • EnVision-2.3.jpg
    EnVision-2.3.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 19
  • EnVison-Card.jpg
    EnVison-Card.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 18
I had this not a tester. I work for video solution and had this. Its base not like vrs. However, CSDVRS first VRS in 2000 and was non profit business.

Said it all! Check website. About the Company - ZVRS

It's funny that Sorenson. They say it innovation. It new!

It not.

ZVRS have Z4 for long time. On Mac and PC and now even Apple and Android.

You cannot fool us, Sorenson!

They are just too late to the party. ;)

Yea!! Me too!! Check video. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWaxFSyRack]YouTube - Z4 Mobile for the iPhone4 / iPod Touch[/ame]

IWrelay and Convo use browser-based. No software installed need. It's friendly for library, school, work, etc that where not allow to software installed.

You didn't address the p2p feature he asked about beside "software"

Anyway, It's Windows ONLY and they started with HTC EVO for mobile app. just like any other company treating mac as second class! Even though they do develop software for Mac for ages!

I'm not interesting to listen about new nTouch announcement. Evo only and PC only. We can't install ourselves new nTouch PC software on PC. Trainer will install and train how to set it. SorensonVRS s screwing! I keep Z4 mobile on both of Epic and iPhone/iPod Touch. I hope Purple to work with development for new P3 mobile for both of VRS and P2P on iPhone/iPod Touch.

I'm not interesting to listen about new nTouch announcement. Evo only and PC only. We can't install ourselves new nTouch PC software on PC. Trainer will install and train how to set it. SorensonVRS s screwing! I keep Z4 mobile on both of Epic and iPhone/iPod Touch. I hope Purple to work with development for new P3 mobile for both of VRS and P2P on iPhone/iPod Touch.

I agree. So far, there is ZVRS and I'm not sure if I should have. At least, I can play around and see how I like or not.

I think it makes sense that Trainer will have to come and install DUE to FCC policy because I have five friends who are hearing, they all have ZVRS and Purple because if FCC find out, will get in trouble. Sorenson just do what FCC was told and follow the policy. Ill allow trainer to come and install for me. Sorenson just need to make sure they're deaf or HOH.

I think it makes sense that Trainer will have to come and install DUE to FCC policy because I have five friends who are hearing, they all have ZVRS and Purple because if FCC find out, will get in trouble. Sorenson just do what FCC was told and follow the policy. Ill allow trainer to come and install for me. Sorenson just need to make sure they're deaf or HOH.

Well, if PC will be breaking down or get new PC, we will contact trainer to install again. He/she should give software link or disc to us.

Well, if PC will be breaking down or get new PC, we will contact trainer to install again. He/she should give software link or disc to us.

I am pretty sure they might have a back-up plan in case if it is break or whatever. We should find out more information after tho. That's what I am surprise about Ntouch PC, they are develop in the house which with no contract with some company like ZVRS 4PC or MAC is with Mirial, Purple under one company... while Sorenson NOTHING but itself and their own in the house of develop... UMMMM they must hire a top one to create this.. OVERALL, I am pretty impressed with them.

I am pretty sure they might have a back-up plan in case if it is break or whatever. We should find out more information after tho. That's what I am surprise about Ntouch PC, they are develop in the house which with no contract with some company like ZVRS 4PC or MAC is with Mirial, Purple under one company... while Sorenson NOTHING but itself and their own in the house of develop... UMMMM they must hire a top one to create this.. OVERALL, I am pretty impressed with them.

The advantage of hiring someone and do in house developement for mobile applications, it allow to trouble shoot quickly or develope new and improved app sooner. Having 3rd party software and customize it may run into problem and have to wait for 3rd party software to correct it. So, for Sorenson, they have their own open source application where 3rd party, you can't get to read all the programs. At my company, we have what called MAD, which stand for Mobile Application Developement Dept and they create everything from scratch on either iPhone 4 or iTouch.

The advantage of hiring someone and do in house developement for mobile applications, it allow to trouble shoot quickly or develope new and improved app sooner. Having 3rd party software and customize it may run into problem and have to wait for 3rd party software to correct it. So, for Sorenson, they have their own open source application where 3rd party, you can't get to read all the programs. At my company, we have what called MAD, which stand for Mobile Application Developement Dept and they create everything from scratch on either iPhone 4 or iTouch.

Welcome to Facebook

Trainer will install nTouch PC software on notebook for deaf customer. Next day, He/she will give it to hearing person. Sorenson never know about them.

Sorenson Communications announced new software and mobile solutions for Deaf and Hard of Hearing. We attended the press conference in Rochester, NY. Visit Sorenson Communications’ website on Sorenson VRS® for more information on ntouch PC & Mobile.

See Deaf Nation vlog.
New Products: ntouch PC & Mobile by Sorenson

Sorenson still be working to make the software for Mac. No word for iPhone/iPod Touch???

Did you guys realize that SorensonVRS required to come over to your place to verify you are deaf customer and install to your EVO or on your laptop. You cannot instant download and use. Therefore you need to schedule with SorensonVRS installer. Thats nuts!

So.. Hearing will not use VRS at all. FCC will not look at that. VRS suffer have to pay monthly for use phone number. If you dont use it more than 90 days will suspend phone number. Mmm..

Did you guys realize that SorensonVRS required to come over to your place to verify you are deaf customer and install to your EVO or on your laptop. You cannot instant download and use. Therefore you need to schedule with SorensonVRS installer. Thats nuts!

I can understand why Sorenson is doing that. The only problem with other VRS provider (that you can instantly download many time as you want) will used up lot of phone numbers. You know the phone numbers will be running out. Also, FCC is not happy about how other VRS provider is doing.

So.. Hearing will not use VRS at all. FCC will not look at that. VRS suffer have to pay monthly for use phone number. If you dont use it more than 90 days will suspend phone number. Mmm..

I believe the phone number and database to link real phone numbers to video phones is paid and provided by FCC.

Remember we demand equal accessablity like hearing people with real phone numbers so FCC approved and set up database to store all local numbers that calls would be able to connect to hearing or deaf

Therefore phone numbers and database is maintained by FCC not by VRS providers. It would make senses that FCC is covering the cost.

VRS provider have been using fake proxy numbers until the change over to real phone numbers.

And if FCC is covering the cost for phone numbers database therefore hearing people are taking advantage of it.

Back