Fifa Fans?

JamieLynn

Reaction score
Are there any AD members out there who can't wait for the Soccer World Cup?

:wave: One week left!!!!!!

sorry, not me.

I used to have a big fan of ARROWS soccer team in Long Island ( in newyork)

I can't wait...my family always watches...and last world cup when we (Italy) won it was MAYHEM..we have a pretty BIG Italian community and it was pure insanity..it was awesome!

I am! But I'm not placing my bets on America just yet. Although USA BEAT AUSTRALIA today!

I will be watching....I am a fan of England though

Mexico will be my second to cheer for as well but when it comes to Mexico vs. USA. GO USA!

Super stoked. I've planned my month around it!

:giggle: Same goes for me. I categorically will refuse to start working again until the Cup is over... Same times zones though which I absolutely love just like 4 years ago when the Fifa Cup took place in Germany. Me loves. :D

Dunno whom to vote for yet 'cause some of my favorite teams are missing some good players... :roll: The first game though is France-Uruguay so YAY for France... they better play good otherwise I'll refuse to watch any other game :cool2:

Argentina???? Is that even a real place??? :lol:

I like them because it's obvious they play as a team. THat's my main gripe with FIFA teams is that all these national teams... they are not used to playing with each others as a team.

Part of the problem in the soccer world is that people don't play for their country... the play for their representative club. So... FIFA is kinda boring to me for that reason.

Exception: Argentina.

Have you seen them play in the last few world cups? It's hilarious how the other teams don't know how to deal with them.

I like them because it's obvious they play as a team. THat's my main gripe with FIFA teams is that all these national teams... they are not used to playing with each others as a team.

Part of the problem in the soccer world is that people don't play for their country... the play for their representative club. So... FIFA is kinda boring to me for that reason.

Exception: Argentina.

Have you seen them play in the last few world cups? It's hilarious how the other teams don't know how to deal with them.

I was kidding.....but interesting. I will watch for that this year.

I was kidding.....but interesting. I will watch for that this year.

I know. :)

The only thing I could think of to reply to it was related to Cape Horn and paleontology, but I wasn't sure if the reply would be well-received... or would it go above people's heads?

Back