if your boyfriend/girlfriend cheat on you? how would you react to the pain?

serena1986

Reaction score
i will let my boyfriend go if he do not love me enough,that okay because we all must go though the pain to enjoy life.:wave::lol:

12bECN8J.jpg

ha, ha, nah. i'd just dump him and move on.

wouldnt bother me a bit its just my girlfriend there plenty of fish in the sea

cheating cause for vary reason that someone didn't except for. We're just a human being, not robot relationship. Work out or get out.

casterate him!....Super glue his balls to his legs....Call up Miss Bobbitt for advise....shave his eyebrows when he's sleeping....pour hot sauce in his underroos....wash all his clothes in bleach...dye his hair pink when he's sleeping.

Last boyfriend I had cheated on me. Then I met my husband. He cheated on me. I left him. Done with that crap.

Now I'm with a great guy who wouldn't dream of doing this. And I'm totally happy with him.

So I say .. dump the cheater. Teach him/her a lesson.

casterate him!....Super glue his balls to his legs....Call up Miss Bobbitt for advise....shave his eyebrows when he's sleeping....pour hot sauce in his underroos....wash all his clothes in bleach...dye his hair pink when he's sleeping.

Yes, but that's not going to solve the problem. Its best to dump him and move on. Not worth your time to go that extreme.

No matter how bad it hurts...

Dump 'em.

Last one that did that to me. I think it killed him more than it did to me. Due to the fact he was trying to apologize and make excuses. To get me back. I said NO. Told him, if he felt like he wanted to try to seek something better than me.. to continue to do so. Keep seeking and move on.

Because my man and I have chosen to have a closed relationship (no others allowed), I would say good bye to him if he cheated on me. And try hard to be good and not curse him and his dick. Ha ha!

12bECN8J.jpg

ha, ha, nah. i'd just dump him and move on.

HAHA! Love the car!...Reminds me of my sister...her hubby cheated on her and she went looking for him. Found his car at another woman's house. Good Lord! She went absolutely bonkers! She spray-painted his car, and some of the words are unprintable! She also spray-painted all his clothes and threw them out on the street. Hung his underwear in the trees! You can only guess what people were saying when they drove by.

HAHA! Love the car!...Reminds me of my sister...her hubby cheated on her and she went looking for him. Found his car at another woman's house. Good Lord! She went absolutely bonkers! She spray-painted his car, and some of the words are unprintable! She also spray-painted all his clothes and threw them out on the street. Hung his underwear in the trees! You can only guess what people were saying when they drove by.

no wonder he cheated on her she is nuts

Welllll..when I found out my ex hubby cheated on me, I attacked him with an empty beer bottle. Yep, I lost control of myself but luckily it happened at a party and my friends grabbed me and pulled me away. It was one of the worst nights of my life. The rage I felt completely blew me away cuz I am a mild mannered person who hates physical altercations.

Well.....one ex-bf cheated, and I lost it, threw all his clothes into the dumpster, poured motor oil all over his carpets, furniture, bed....turned on all the faucets, even the bathtubs (while he was working) and flooded his house. Threw eggs all over his kitchen floor,,ahh, my anger knew no bounds!

He never bothered me again (he had been calling everyday before that). But, once a cheater, always a cheater. Never again will I let my anger get to that point again!

Back