The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey DHB, may I have a stamp on the back of my hand please? Thanks

Padron me, I threw away these rubber stamps away because this is not requirement and waste of resource... Plus I like people here with their hands clean. :) Welcome!

Hey DHB, may I have a stamp on the back of my hand please? Thanks

Had a great day at University.

An lecture was awesome, this lecture emailed me the power points of "Introduction to Histology" and "Epithelia & Membranes" The best thing ever... Lecture added on extra notes explaining more details on each slide. :shock:

The practical lab was interesting. Had to do two experiments with horse blood and of course to add it onto slide and checking it out using microscope.

It was interesting to see healthy cells, unhealthy cells, and last one is red blood cells with H20: it shows nothing on slide as it blown up. (Red Blood Cells already have H20 in it, so adding more water will blown up Red Blood cell)

Hello :wave:
Just wanted to join the new section of thread :D

I just got back from my 3 mile walk/run...it is like a sauna out there! My clothes are so soaked through. I had to take a cold shower when I got home cuz my body was so hot inside and couldn't stop sweating. Heck, I am still sweating a little even after a cold shower.

Gotta go look after the boys now... Hope they won't throw a fit at me, elseway I'll be very :mad2:

I am re organizing the camping gears/stuff we need to bring. So less work for next week! I remembered from last year trip...some did not use, so took some out...:) All I will need is pack some food and clothes. :)

*crap* My office is reallllllllllly dangersous!!!! nah. Most of coworkers are very sweeties. Well, Certain co workers who ALWAYS make homemade cookies. Sometimes i arrive at my cublic in the morning. I found one or two cookies were sitting on my table. So for this morning, I found one, Molasse chocolate chip. Oh god! it tastes so good. the other day, I can't forget how good dark chocolate with tart dried cherries. *thud* were. My office is really dangerous! :shock:

I just started driver's ed today and it got off to a strange start. :P Right after the guy who teaches driver's ed finished collecting registration froms and money, he looked at the clock. Then he turns around to his 39 students and goes, "We're late!" Then he says, "Smoke break!" and runs out of the room... and we were all dumbfounded. Then we just left. :lol: He sounds like Inspector Clouseau from Pink Panther by the way. And later on in the day he states that people who buy RVs with G licenses are "RITARDS!" :lol: Exactly like that... hence the Inspector Clouseau comment. :P

Yay! I made 4,000 posts. Finally... Okay... One thousand posts more to go... :P

Aunty FF, I miss yew! Mew, Mosey!

DSC_0090-1.jpg

Aunty FF, I miss yew! Mew, Mosey!

DSC_0090-1.jpg

aww mew! thank you for the sweet picture. It makes me feel like going back to sleep, and grab one of my kitties with me. yea Id love for us to come up and see ya all as well.

Hello everybody, I am new here, nice to meet you all!!!

:wave: Welcome to AD.

Anyway...I might be retiring AD for a while. I wont post much since I am busy, but you will see some of my posts throughout the threads. :wave:

Anyway...I might be retiring AD for a while. I wont post much since I am busy, but you will see some of my posts throughout the threads. :wave:

NNOooooooooooo!!!!!!!!........................... :eek3:

Oh that's a bummer..... :(

But you'll be missed for sure, as I have enjoyed your threads. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back