I got new Ipad 2

You can got any VRS apps (P3, ZVRS or Convo) Not yet nTouch Mobile. But iPad 2 doesn't have vibration and flash included. I hope that iPad mini (7.85") might include them.

Screen-Shot-2011-12-27-at-3.43.49-PM.png

nTouch is coming for iPad anytime soon?

Sorenson finally release nTouch for iPad two days ago I think. I just downloaded nTouch for my wife iPad and now I have to wait for phone number and password. I tried to call customer service but I'm sure they are very busy after the nTouch for iPad released. So, I applied it on the website however there's no choice for what device you have, I pick "other iPhone" then add comment "for iPad". Let see how that goes.

Sorenson finally release nTouch for iPad two days ago I think. I just downloaded nTouch for my wife iPad and now I have to wait for phone number and password. I tried to call customer service but I'm sure they are very busy after the nTouch for iPad released. So, I applied it on the website however there's no choice for what device you have, I pick "other iPhone" then add comment "for iPad". Let see how that goes.

How long have you waited for getting new number and password when applied? I had gotten them by email about two week. I finally download nTouch Tablet for my iPad 2. That s nice but FaceTime is better quality than any VRS mobile, Skype, ooVoo and Tango. Worked same phone number and password for both of my iPhone and iPad. Use one device at log in and other one at log out.

Video Demo of Sorenson ntouch Tablet - YouTube

Wirelessly posted

Chevy57 said:

How long have you waited for getting new number and password when applied? I had gotten them by email about two week. I finally download nTouch Tablet for my iPad 2. That s nice but FaceTime is better quality than any VRS mobile, Skype, ooVoo and Tango. Worked same phone number and password for both of my iPhone and iPad. Use one device at log in and other one at log out.

Video Demo of Sorenson ntouch Tablet - YouTube

I just apply for new number yesterday. So i guess ill wait and see how long.

Wirelessly posted

If you already have number for iPhone nMobile or Android nMobile then no need to get another number.

You can use the same number on iPad nTablet

If you already have number for iPhone nMobile or Android nMobile then no need to get another number.

You can use the same number on iPad nTablet

Yeah, I know but the problem is that we are a heavy phone user. She doesn't have her own phone number on her end. She has been using my laptop or my iPhone to make calls. So, now she will get her own soon.

Wirelessly posted

Right, TechBill. SneakerNet, do not download iPhone app from App Store for iPad 2. iPad app only.. same numbers for both of iPhone mobile and iPad tablet.

Yes, it is fact not rumor....I read this artilce from CNN.com yesterday. (I am not allow to post this article here. Sorry.)

Yes, it is fact not rumor....I read this artilce from CNN.com yesterday. (I am not allow to post this article here. Sorry.)

Even leaks are still treated as unconfirmed rumours. It's still a rumour at the moment.

update

i got ipad but not ipad 2! oh drat! im wishes for ipad 2

im happy to add on apps on ipad

U fine on ipad cuz it can be jailbroken easily because of a4 cpu and ipad2 is more tougher to jailbreak cuz dual core a5 cpu

update

on the box it would say ipad not ipad2, it should be ipad2 as you suppose to get it. It have front camera on there?

You can contact them to clarify that

update

That's ok. That box labeled "iPad" and you got iPad 2 already. I received it from Project Endeavor yesterday the same as you described.

Sara, if it has a camera, it is an iPad 2 because the first/original iPad does NOT have a camera. So check and let us know if yours has a camera.

Sara, if it has a camera, it is an iPad 2 because the first/original iPad does NOT have a camera. So check and let us know if yours has a camera.

ipad have camera yes im learn that but i look case for ipad and some not have camera for ipad not have cover of camera and im back to walmart refunds and i told my mom explain i wanted on ipad camera open hole but i think ipad and ipad 2 same camera yes! And also my iphone had same one too!

ipad have camera yes im learn that but i look case for ipad and some not have camera for ipad not have cover of camera and im back to walmart refunds and i told my mom explain i wanted on ipad camera open hole but i think ipad and ipad 2 same camera yes! And also my iphone had same one too!

Oh, a case for the iPad...there are tons of them if you Google for it. iPad original does NOT have a camera.....only iPad 2 has a camera.

Back