Operation removes lightbulb from man's rear

ITPjohn

SAC Class of 05
Premium Member
Reaction score
This sounds like a real pain in the a**. It doesn't say how big the lightbulb was. :Ohno:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060629...26XgFis0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3NW1oMDRpBHNlYwM3NTc-

Operation removes lightbulb from anus
Thu Jun 29, 7:34 AM ET

Fateh Mohammad, a prison inmate in Pakistan, says he woke up last weekend with a glass lightbulb in his anus.

Wednesday night, doctors brought Mohammad's misery to an end after a one-and-a-half hour operation to remove the object.

"Thanks Allah, now I feel comfort. Today, I had my breakfast. I was just drinking water, nothing else," Mohammad, a grey-beared man in his mid-40s, told Reuters from a hospital bed in the southern central city of Multan.

"We had to take it out intact," said Dr. Farrukh Aftab at Nishtar Hospital. "Had it been broken inside, it would be a very very complicated situation."

Mohammad, who is serving a four-year sentence for making liquor, prohibited for Muslims, said he was shocked when he was first told the cause of his discomfort. He swears he didn't know the bulb was there.

"When I woke up I felt a pain in my lower abdomen, but later in hospital, they told me this," Mohammad said.

"I don't know who did this to me. Police or other prisoners."

The doctor treating Mohammad said he'd never encountered anything like it before, and doubted the felon's story that someone had drugged him and inserted the bulb while he was comatose.

Copyright © 2006 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Reuters content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.

Copyright © 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.

Wow, I'm surprised that the bulb didn't break in his rectum...

I recall a website that features true stories and xray pictures of various people with various objects stuck up their rectum...I saw the website a long time ago.

I just can't believe it wasn't broken! He's lucky they got that out safely...though I feel sorry for him, for being in a place that mistreats people that badly just for having a moonshine still!

And you think our Prisons are bad? Men dont stick light bulbs up your ass here.They stick their cocks up your ass!!

OH that's so nasty!!! Poor him!

One of my friends worked at ER room, told me a lot of horror stories of how people would put all kind of items up in their rectrums, and vaginas. It made me think TWICE of looking at dollar bills from since then!

sweet said:

One of my friends worked at ER room, told me a lot of horror stories of how people would put all kind of items up in their rectrums, and vaginas. It made me think TWICE of looking at dollar bills from since then!

DOLLAR BILLS?!?!?! :Ohno:

i vaguely recall reading an article about a similar thing that happened in texas.

I am from Texas, how irony!

To those who doesn't know the story behind dirty dollar bills. My friend worked at ER during night shift one night, a woman came in ER said she inserted few dollar bills in her vagina, and when she tried to fish it out herself...she realized that it was pushed farther deeper where she couldn't reach it. So the doctors had to use specialized tools to fish it out for her.

Asked why she would insert bills inside her vagina, she said she was a hooker, and had been robbed on frequent basis while out streetwalking, so she just decided that she could stash in her vagina after visiting with a john.

My friend at that time, thought it was insolated incident, until she went to nation-wide medical conference in Houston, and it turned out more and more women does this nearly everyday, and EVERYWHERE!!

I always wash my hands, no matter what!

sweet said:

Cops will tell you the same thing....I do not look at money the same way after one of our arrestee's was pulling it out of his ass during a search. And to think, when you go to McDonalds, you eat your food AFTER you've touched the cash and gave it to the cashier (who might even be wearing gloves).

Hehe. A girl at my work (a treatment facility) stuck a lightbulb in her vagina once.

Well well, what can I say? Bulb happens? Too bad for him though ahahahaha

ITPjohn said:
This sounds like a real pain in the a**. It doesn't say how big the lightbulb was. :Ohno:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060629...26XgFis0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3NW1oMDRpBHNlYwM3NTc-

Operation removes lightbulb from anus
Thu Jun 29, 7:34 AM ET

Fateh Mohammad, a prison inmate in Pakistan, says he woke up last weekend with a glass lightbulb in his anus.

Wednesday night, doctors brought Mohammad's misery to an end after a one-and-a-half hour operation to remove the object.

"Thanks Allah, now I feel comfort. Today, I had my breakfast. I was just drinking water, nothing else," Mohammad, a grey-beared man in his mid-40s, told Reuters from a hospital bed in the southern central city of Multan.

"We had to take it out intact," said Dr. Farrukh Aftab at Nishtar Hospital. "Had it been broken inside, it would be a very very complicated situation."

Mohammad, who is serving a four-year sentence for making liquor, prohibited for Muslims, said he was shocked when he was first told the cause of his discomfort. He swears he didn't know the bulb was there.

"When I woke up I felt a pain in my lower abdomen, but later in hospital, they told me this," Mohammad said.

"I don't know who did this to me. Police or other prisoners."

The doctor treating Mohammad said he'd never encountered anything like it before, and doubted the felon's story that someone had drugged him and inserted the bulb while he was comatose.

Copyright © 2006 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Reuters content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Reuters. Reuters shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.

Copyright © 2006 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.

sweet said:
I am from Texas, how irony!

To those who doesn't know the story behind dirty dollar bills. My friend worked at ER during night shift one night, a woman came in ER said she inserted few dollar bills in her vagina, and when she tried to fish it out herself...she realized that it was pushed farther deeper where she couldn't reach it. So the doctors had to use specialized tools to fish it out for her.

Asked why she would insert bills inside her vagina, she said she was a hooker, and had been robbed on frequent basis while out streetwalking, so she just decided that she could stash in her vagina after visiting with a john.

My friend at that time, thought it was insolated incident, until she went to nation-wide medical conference in Houston, and it turned out more and more women does this nearly everyday, and EVERYWHERE!!

I always wash my hands, no matter what!

Oh ewie!

Taylor said:
Cops will tell you the same thing....I do not look at money the same way after one of our arrestee's was pulling it out of his ass during a search. And to think, when you go to McDonalds, you eat your food AFTER you've touched the cash and gave it to the cashier (who might even be wearing gloves).

maby we all should keep some hand sanatizer handy.

Taylor said:

:shock: I think it's time for me to hit the store and buy a gallon of hand wash

^Angel^ said:
:shock: I think it's time for me to hit the store and buy a gallon of hand wash

Yeah, Angel, the person who takes the cash from the public must wash their hands after every rib sale! lol

Back