IP address for VP-200

What if they are interchangeable to avoid repitition of the same access code, or always the same?

What if they are interchangeable to avoid repitition of the same access code, or always the same?

Hopefully it will be same or have some sort of patterns. Its 7 characters long. Only if I wired my remote control to my computer to run password hack. :)

I took my VP200 apart tonight and notice it has couple interface port, no idea if it is serial or not.. Ahh, my old "evil" hacking and Phreaking days, and .. I don't do anything illegal anymore. :)

Are you thinking of retrieving and hacking for the passcode or whatever that you don't have to ask every time you have to get the passcode from them? And if this continues, why is anyone not complaining to Sonreson?

Are you thinking of retrieving and hacking for the passcode or whatever that you don't have to ask every time you have to get the passcode from them? And if this continues, why is anyone not complaining to Sonreson?

I already fired an email to tech support 2 nights ago but havent heard back... I guess they are off on weekend.

I already fired an email to tech support 2 nights ago but havent heard back... I guess they are off on weekend.

Yes, I'm former Sorenson trainer/installer. I had visited Sorenson Communications in Salt Lake, Utah last four years ago. I saw that few tech support works there. that s not good. Should hire more tech support. Some customers were complained to wait too long for answering tech support report. Hovrs tech support is faster service than Sorenson.

Yes, I'm former Sorenson trainer/installer. I had visited Sorenson Communications in Salt Lake, Utah last four years ago. I saw that few tech support works there. that s not good. Should hire more tech support. Some customers were complained to wait too long for answering tech support report. Hovrs tech support is faster service than Sorenson.

Yeah, not a lot deaf techies out there. I would love to provide tech support from home, but they probably can't afford me. ;) If they hire me around $40/hr plus full benefits, I may be interested.

I wonder how much per hour they pay these people to work for these VRS companies, I bet there is different prices between 18 VRS companies all over the States!

Yeah they locked mine as well...which had me bit confused since they setup my password and when I went to use it...it did not work. After messing around I finally figured out that the password they setup for me was for my address book. I think I will give them a call tomorrow and ask what the password is so I can change stuff if needed.

I have PIN for my VP200 for my future configurations it will not change the PIN I always hide PIN my file cabinet for my back up when I don't remember my PIN number.

but you have to call SVRS tech support you will get PIN then keep it safe for your future configurations

ask your local deaf Sorenson installer. Mine now know all the deaf people in my area, hehehe. no one have any privacy.
You also need your IP to give to your deaf Canadian friends. They can't call me to my VP number or vice versa. been like that ever since.

Back