Sprint Epic 4G

Sweet...that looks like a nice deal. I'm probably going for Sprint as the next carrier this fall. I've been with AT&T for 4 years by Nov 2010.

Sweet...that looks like a nice deal. I'm probably going for Sprint as the next carrier this fall. I've been with AT&T for 4 years by Nov 2010.

Same here

Going with Sprint when that Epic come out cuz ATT no longer offer unlimited data for smartphone on TAP

My cousin will plan to buy it. Easy and faster to type physical keyboard of it than Blackberry. It s keyboard is too tiny. She will visit Sprint store to feel comfortable to type two Epic 4G and Epic 4G before ordering one of them on Sprint Relay store online.

Then why link don't said anything about front-camera?

Epic 4G coming August 31st for $249.99 on contract (updated) -- Engadget

Where he got a info from?

No, I don't bother to google for deep spec.

Then how can you possibly expect people to take you seriously if you're not willing to research as well?

Sprint Samsung Epic 4G spec sheet emerges | Android Mobile News

EDIT: By the way, it seems that you did not read the article that the OP posted. It, in fact, does state that it has a front facing camera.

The Link You Said Did Not Have This Information said:
* Dual camera: 5 MP camera/camcorder with autofocus, power LED flash and 4x digital zoom for photos and HD video1 (720p) video recording, as well as a front-facing VGA camera for video chat and more

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

The funny thing is that my Samsung phone is called Epix and the new Samsung phone with Sprnt is called Epic, its almost the same spelling :lol:

The major difference between these phones are they run different OS and a different form factor.

Ugly?

Look like a regular cell phone with keyboard to me

Epic does have a front facing camera You can even see the front camera in the picture

You must have hit the wrong link or read wrong website

I am gonna get it as soon it out.

Ugly?

Look like a regular cell phone with keyboard to me

Epic does have a front facing camera You can even see the front camera in the picture

You must have hit the wrong link or read wrong website

I am gonna get it as soon it out.

I agreed. Samsung isn't well known for fancy looking phones but for their reliabity and well built design in my opinion.

My thought exactly!

Please re-read the first post.

EDIT: By the way, it seems that you did not read the article that the OP posted. It, in fact, does state that it has a front facing camera.
Dude, yeah let me tell you this's not first time he didn't read OP's post with link or something. My best advice: You read his previous posts in another threads. He love to jump down someone's throat without his own rational logic.

he is very concentrate on Tom's Hardware 24/7/365 like horses blindfolded keep to focused on what is in front of it. :P

No pre-order for deaf/hoh on Sprint Relay

Does anyone else here think it's not right that anyone can pre-order the epic phone from sprints website, radio shack, etc but not deaf/hoh? I have been in contact with my sprint relay rep and they said that there is no pre-order available for the phone with sprint relay plan. I do not think this is right and have been arguing with my rep about it. EVERYONE can pre-order this phone except those who need the relay plan.

Anyone who wants an Epic should go ahead and contact their rep at the sprint relay store. They have email contacts listed at the sprint relay store page.

The Epic is a very hot phone and its possible it may sell out as soon as it hits the stores on August 31st. It is also the perfect replacement for the sidekick now that Microsoft has discontinued it.

It has a slide out keyboard
It has a LED notification light (the other Galaxy S phones do not)
It has a front-facing camera which I'm sure will work with VRS at some point
It has a 45nm processor which is a smaller architechure than the EVO's processor meaning it will have better battery life.

I have been following this phone for a long time and cannot wait to get my hands on one and find it upsetting I cannot pre-order

In-depth review just released by engadget with the following quote "and making things even more interesting is the fact that Sprint's first WiMAX handset -- HTC's EVO 4G -- is simply one of the best phones we've ever reviewed. In other words, yeah, you could say that the Epic's got a lot to live up to. Is it up to the task? Let's find out."

Check out the review.

Last edited:
Back