Damn, No-Xplode makes me hyper

I am on Anna Nicole Smith's Trimspa since July 10th, and it is helping and I have lost like 8lbs in 2 weeks, and my boobs and stomach are getting tense (boobs shrinking and stomach getting hard) and I have been taking my dogs out for walks, and I don't know which pills would help to lose weight, NOT BUILDING MY MUSCLES UP.... I don't like see myself with big muscles like any of the female bodybuilders... I just want to get rid of fat..

I have try the Stacker2 from GNC store, and it just KILLED me, and I cannot stand that Stacker2, no sleep, it just keep me wide awake and running around like a wild woman constantly, I had to stop taking and switch to other kind of pills.

Alex, be careful, don't take too much, if you did, you will be UP all night for 72 days. Take it slowly...

Trimspa really helps??? i wondered about those. I used to take Dexatrim and it made me sick.. and i find that it had a recall. ugh! anyway.. you lost 8 pounds in 2 weeks already? but if you lose weight really fast.. it'll more likely put the weight back later. I could be wrong...

I am on Anna Nicole Smith's Trimspa since July 10th, and it is helping and I have lost like 8lbs in 2 weeks

I saw Trimpsa advertisment but I felt too afraid
to try anything which it may mess up my body system
if you know what I mean ?

But, it does sound like it's working for you
Have you check your Family Doctor about it ?

I took the risks, and I am being careful. I had to get rid of the pregnancy fat, my son is 4 years old and I haven't got rid of the pregnancy fat! UGH!!

I have tried the Dexatrim, it give me headaches and made me sick. I am soo chicken about taking Stacker 2 or Fat Buster pills.. And I saw Trimspa that was selling in display, and I thought I would try. Yep 8lbs in 2 weeks, I was like, WHOA, but I have to think positive not to overeat again or eating candies that I am not suppose to......

I took the risks, and I am being careful. I had to get rid of the pregnancy fat, my son is 4 years old and I haven't got rid of the pregnancy fat! UGH!!

I have tried the Dexatrim, it give me headaches and made me sick. I am soo chicken about taking Stacker 2 or Fat Buster pills.. And I saw Trimspa that was selling in display, and I thought I would try. Yep 8lbs in 2 weeks, I was like, WHOA, but I have to think positive not to overeat again or eating candies that I am not suppose to......

Sound like you are listening to your own body system
as long as you are feeling fine and comfortable now with Trimpsa
That's Good !
:thumb:

P.S. I used to try Tri-C years ago which helped a lot temporarily
but FDA stopped it for good.

i am too chicken to try everything

but i will talk to my doctor for my health i am just concern about my health
i not wanna everything to mess my health up
but i will talk to my doctor or my sister i am not sure about that but doctor will know better anyways

Interesting I never heard of Everclear
I just google it up discovering it is illegal in US
and 190 Proof Wow ! You're bad and funny hahah LOL

The Webtender: Everclear
It's not illegal in the whole United States... just some states such as Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Washington, California, Michigan, Ohio, Florida, Virginia and West Virginia (as of November 2005).

I've played beer pong with Kool-Aid mixed with Everclear. ;)

Maybe today we will go to YMCA. My left shoulder was once separated when five bad guys beat me down near road last March 2004. I was once muscle and looked some weight. But I look good in age anyway. Secret homemade YUMMMY! drink I make cado with milk and little sugar (two scoops) in blend. Taste is so GOOOD! Cado is better than leading avocado. It can boost sex.

Damn, I love this shit. Having another drink of No-Xplode. Preppin' to hit the gym and get swole, nawmean?

Sorry, I'm going mad here. ;)

P.S. TGIF!

Back