US Gunowners But 14 Million Guns in 2009

The 2nd Amendment is EXACTLY how we maintain a secure free state - the right to bear arms:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

the anti-gunners argued that that quote doesn't apply for private citizens.. just National Guards :roll:

in case the anti-gunners didn't know..... it was the private ARMED citizens who protected the America from invaders.

Ilikewherethis.jpg

Obamamoon.jpg

"in case the anti-gunners didn't know..... it was the private ARMED citizens who protected the America from invaders."

Well, you know... having guns apparently didn't help Confederates at all despite having the same rights... the Union won and owns all the Confederate states. :)

"in case the anti-gunners didn't know..... it was the private ARMED citizens who protected the America from invaders."

Well, you know... having guns apparently didn't help Confederates at all despite having the same rights... the Union won and owns all the Confederate states. :)

that means the Republicans won, you know that?

Unions = Republicans
Confederates = Democrats
:wave:

did they win using guns?

and beside.... 2nd Amendment wasn't really about Civil War entirely. It was for American Revolution.

That what people said about Japan... and the Soviet Union. :)

It's not the population, factories or the second amendment that makes the United States a worthy foe. It's the sheer size of the country.

It's not a size that matters. Germans and Italians wouldn't want to invade Switzerland, regardless of their neutralization in the war, all of those Swiss people were armed to the teeth. Switzerland is a friggin' small country that Germany could conquer it with a million of men and planes whatsoever. So, that's the reasons we have the guns to protect our country. Same goes for Israel, the Arab countries would to wipe Israel off the map of world during the Six Days War, it didn't happened because the Israelis were armed to the teeth.

It's not a size that matters. Germans and Italians wouldn't want to invade Switzerland, regardless of their neutralization in the war, all of those Swiss people were armed to the teeth. Switzerland is a friggin' small country that Germany could conquer it with a million of men and planes whatsoever. So, that's the reasons we have the guns to protect our country. Same goes for Israel, the Arab countries would to wipe Israel off the map of world during the Six Days War, it didn't happened because the Israelis were armed to the teeth.

I have a friend in the IDF. He told me Israel has armories available to the public. There is no need to purchase firearms - you just go to your local armory and check out an uzi (like a library).

I have a friend in the IDF. He told me Israel has armories available to the public. There is no need to purchase firearms - you just go to your local armory and check out an uzi (like a library).

Wow, I'm jealous.....:lol:

armed to the teeth.... and backed with American/UK weapons and $$$

sssshhhhhh :cool2:

can do same in Africa :lol:

Switzerland is nothing but mountains; the last thing people want to do is fight in the mountains-- they don't have to look much further than how long the Spaniard-Inca wars lasted (almost a century and a half.) Plus the Fascists, as well as the Allies, placed ALL of their assets in the Swiss banks-- so it would be in their best interest to not bother.

Israel-- backed by United States's massive economy.

Try again. You keep citing examples, but the irony in those examples is that oftentimes the INVADERS also require THEIR citizens to be "armed to the tooth" as well.

Switzerland is nothing but mountains; the last thing people want to do is fight in the mountains-- they don't have to look much further than how long the Spaniard-Inca wars lasted (almost a century and a half.) Plus the Fascists, as well as the Allies, placed ALL of their assets in the Swiss banks-- so it would be in their best interest to not bother.

Israel-- backed by United States's massive economy.

Try again. You keep citing examples, but the irony in those examples is that oftentimes the INVADERS also require THEIR citizens to be "armed to the tooth" as well.

reminds me of the Alps where it was notorious for killing probably 40% of any massive army going thru like Romans. and also Attila the Hun?

Back