Passages Deaf Travel - My Frigg'n Vent... ((fire My Head))

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
***updated***

Passages Deaf Travel
Say: Still Stand
You Can't Go...
I'm Very Furouis Upset.. They Offered Me To Sell Someone Who Interest To Go Cruise..
I'm Very Very Very Deepily Upset...
I Knew No One Will Buy My Ticket For Two Ppl (me And Hubby)
They Refuse Giving Me Full Refund..
**************pissed Off*******************

Lost Lot Of Money!
Thanks Lot To Passage Deaf Travel!!!!

*crying*

WHY WHY WHY, THEY DID TELL US ALLOWED GO ON CRUISE WHILE I'M PREGGY FIRST PLACE.. UNTIL TODAY GOT EMAIL UDPATED.. I PAID FOR NOTHING... ******Pissed off big time***** ((sorry my vent))

Anyone wanna buy $2,422.00 for two ticket in one.
It's Cabin 6276 Deck 6 Cat: E2 (Balcony)
SERIOUS INQUIRY!!! HURRY PLEASE..

Whoa.. did they said why ??? this doesnt make sense.. you should sue them for that cuz its wrong of them to say Ok in first place. its all about money! fuck them! i cant believe they would do something like this? this is unprofessional, imo!

I hope this will be solved soon! im sorry to hear about that.. :(

Ouch GA.. I hope ya can get the tickets sold soon... oh boy I think the cruise is indeed prejudgiced against preggy women.. ya should consider suing the cruise over this issue or so...

At the risk of giving bad advice, why not go anyway? Will they notice?

I'm confused here, are you saying that you and your husband are not going to the cruise and was plan on selling yours and your husband's ticket?

Angel.. I think GA is unable to go on the cruise due to her being preggy and I am sure the cruise might have a policy in place to prevent some incident such as sudden birth or miscarriage or so.. that's my best guess and that is probably why GA is fuming good..

GA..dont fume so much ok?? Ya need to take care of yourself and your baby ok?

Did you tell them how far are you? If you pass 7 months of pregnancy, cannot travel period...they cherish and respect your health and your baby inside. Did you get approval from your doctor that you can travel in 7/8th month of pregnancy? (less risk going into labor so early). I got approval from my doctor to travel down when I was about 7 to 7 and half months (almost 8) for my baby shower.

So I suggest you to is to get doctor approval and prove it to your travel agency. I understand how you feel and feel so damn frustrated. it is pain in ass going thru like that. UGH! :ugh3:

NS, I thought she was still plan on going even through she is pregnant...that why I was confused...

Hmm yes, Angel.... I must say this, this is one interesting case... and what Lake Tahoe has mentoined certainly might hold true.. if the cruise was indeed concerned about GA's health and her baby and etc, that might explain why they told her she cant come aboard as a result of that...

NS, I thought she was still plan on going even through she is pregnant...that why I was confused...

yes and they told her OK no plm.. and now they said NO she cant go... i think ga should sue them cuz they should havent said OK in first place.. she paid alot of money.. thats WRONG.

yes why not get approval letter from dr and show to the travel agency proof that ur health is fine and u are not having any plms with baby and no reason to go in labor on the cruise???? try that n see?

yes and they told her OK no plm.. and now they said NO she cant go... i think ga should sue them cuz they should havent said OK in first place.. she paid alot of money.. thats WRONG.

yes why not get approval letter from dr and show to the travel agency proof that ur health is fine and u are not having any plms with baby and no reason to go in labor on the cruise???? try that n see?

They can not just simple change their mind and say you can't go cause you're pregnant unless they have a policy about being pregnant, but that's quite a last min noticed after all she paid a lot of money toward this cruise and only to find out she has to sell it cause she's pregnant , thats not right at all...

damn, that sucks, try eBay? I know its too impossible since its for deaf only

EXTACTY!!!!!

Why first place, when I got pregnant 3 mos and asked them so many questions issue preggy.. etc etc... they mentioned say YES, allowed.. not even say about preggy wks max... you're allowed everything. We felt so good and paid full amount until today got email... WHOA.....
preggy is not allowed go cruise on board 27 wks over..
why they didn't tell us long time ago... why they advantage us $$$ plus Travel insurance too... We paid Travel insurance.. they are 110% refused full refund..

we have lot lot proof doucement everything we already printed it out... PROOF..... Good thing, we didn't deleted EVERYTHING... the information and feedback w/Passage Deaf Travel Agency..

My hubby think this company is NEW AWKWARD...
Passage Deaf Travel agency should know better than that.. before start up and adversting about policy and etc etc.... why within hold information until today last minutes email to everyone about issue policy..

How do you feel about this?

Kick their a@@s GalaxyAngel by file a lawsuit against them...:rl:

First of all is good Venting/Ranting. I can understand how you feel. I would do the same when I am in your shoe what they did mainly WRONG.

EXTACTY!!!!!

Why first place, when I got pregnant 3 mos and asked them so many questions issue preggy.. etc etc... they mentioned say YES, allowed.. not even say about preggy wks max... you're allowed everything. We felt so good and paid full amount until today got email... WHOA.....
preggy is not allowed go cruise on board 27 wks over..
why they didn't tell us long time ago... why they advantage us $$$ plus Travel insurance too... We paid Travel insurance.. they are 110% refused full refund..

we have lot lot proof doucement everything we already printed it out... PROOF..... Good thing, we didn't deleted EVERYTHING... the information and feedback w/Passage Deaf Travel Agency..

My hubby think this company is NEW AWKWARD...
Passage Deaf Travel agency should know better than that.. before start up and adversting about policy and etc etc.... why within hold information until today last minutes email to everyone about issue policy..

How do you feel about this?

From reading your post and would say that you have a very good chance to get the claim from Travel Agency with the proof documents... It´s very good that you did not delete anything. I would advise you to get interpreter to accompany you and your hubby to lawyer. I remember from your previous posts that you check with your gyn either you can go cruise or not and then check Travel Agency as well... I cannot beleive that they change their mind and cancel your plan in last minute...

good u save all conservations and etc for proof.. that was a smart move! whew!!!!!

SO FUCK THEM.. SUE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cuz they are doing it for FUCKING money! thats all they care about! and it is WRONG!!!!!!!

Yeah big time....

My hubby already phoned them again.. Passage Deaf Travel agency...
(guess what) it's answering machine since afternoon... whoa.. why they changed to answering machine... Knew sumth'n they are afraid of.....

***still fuming angrily*** I hope I'm alright but blood pressure..
*sigh*

sound like, ga sheesh... should go to lawyer and talk to them and show the proofs ..see what lawyer said..

That's upsetting,GA .. They are injustice to you.. at least they should give back to you what you paid .

That's upsetting,GA .. They are injustice to you.. at least they should give back to you what you paid .

*nodded* in agreement yes... they should give her money back.. sheesh! so fucking greedy! That is soo WRONG! :pissed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back