Bully!

Bob Barr in AJC = conservative biased :lol:

Census workers can enter your apartment in your absence
Census workers can enter your apartment in your absence | The Barr Code

And a chance to steal.....

oh my..... thanks for informing us. those scoundrels... :mad2:

America - I hope you exercise your Amendment 2! Shoot First, Ask Later :cool2: (assuming that they never identified themselves in the first place)

2vt1u8n.jpg

oh my..... thanks for informing us. those scoundrels... :mad2:

America - I hope you exercise your Amendment 2! Shoot First, Ask Later :cool2: (assuming that they never identified themselves in the first place)

2vt1u8n.jpg

Im with ya on that. except I got some buckshot for em

I'd train 50 Chihuahaus to viciously attack any person breaking into my house. It'd be like walking inside a house full of pirahnas running around.

That is stupid. How can census workers enter the apartments to count heads when they are not home? Do they have the right to snoop around, and look at the photos to count heads? Census workers are the bad news, and will steal valuable things in the apartments.

That is stupid. How can census workers enter the apartments to count heads when they are not home? Do they have the right to snoop around, and look at the photos to count heads? Census workers are the bad news, and will steal valuable things in the apartments.

No. This is just another ridiculas article based on no fact whatsoever.:roll:

I guess they would look for your mails or bills . I would be ripshit if a censusde worker broke into my home! We're losing all our rights if this really happening ! Our government is becoming more like a dictatorship everyday!

Back